Poll: Should free speech be allowed.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes of course, its the law.
18.75%
3 18.75%
No, I live in North Korea and the only words that I can say are the ones praising Kim Jong Un
81.25%
13 81.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Free Speech.
I'm quite bemused with the incorrect framing of your points as you make it out to be that saying any old thing can lead to a ban for homophobia, whereas the reality is that only 7 bans have been issued since the start of this year with homophobia being part of or the full reasoning behind the sanction. Clearly this is not the epidemic of injustice that you play it out as.

As for this apparent attack on freedom of speech from "certain staff", I do believe you are mistaken. By using the Fearless services, you agree to the rules and terms of service, and must abide by them. Now while this may sound big and scary, really that's not the case. Most users get by just fine with the community having a rich history of users being able to speak out on numerous topics, such as here, or here, possibly here, definitely here, and most certainly here.

This hasn't changed in recent times either, as shown here, or here, possibly here, definitely here, and most certainly here.

You claim that "certain staff are warning and banning users for simply speaking their mind and having different opinions about things and people", and yet show no evidence of any such cases actually happening. Nobody gets banned for simply having an different opinion, and to suggest so is simply ludicrous. Fearless is far from dead, too, with many discussions, roleplays, and good times still being had.

As some others have highlighted here, freedom of speech is not a get out of jail free card from the consequences of what you say, and that blanket toxicity is not tolerated because quite frankly it's just being as ass to everybody for no reason (as well as against the rules). As for threads being 'hijacked and closed', a valid point is raised over whether everybody should collectively be punished for the actions of a few, or if only those who caused the trouble should be removed from the thread so that everybody else can enjoy the topic. Good point to consider for future cases.

All in all though, take off the tinfoil hat, Juul. You're blowing things out of proportion.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Kappatalist, Rossi

Messages In This Thread
Free Speech. - by Juul - 05-22-2021, 01:00 AM
RE: Free Speech. - by Pollux - 05-22-2021, 02:01 AM
RE: Free Speech. - by Blaz - 05-22-2021, 11:52 AM
RE: Free Speech. - by Rossi - 05-22-2021, 04:20 PM
RE: Free Speech. - by Joe Joe - 05-22-2021, 04:31 PM
RE: Free Speech. - by Broccoli - 05-22-2021, 05:10 PM
RE: Free Speech. - by Conn - 05-22-2021, 05:25 PM
RE: Free Speech. - by Ducktard - 05-22-2021, 05:36 PM