This Community
To be honest i really liked it in the beginning , ive been here for like a week or two, this morning 3 people have been online , propblocking spawn , proppushing , randomly raiding people and literally putting them into cilinders. This server is a mess. There has to be more staff , its unbelievable how many people minge here. Im done , and ive only been in here for not only 2 weeks. There is no fun in playing in this way. The police fucks around all day everyday , theres people crashing into everyone on purpose. Propclimbing , minging etc. Just wanted to say it so staff knows whats going on when they arent looking. Because this is just ridicilous
Giovanni Abruzzi
Certified Architect
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 3 Points
Warned - Conn
The following 3 users Like god's post:
  • Flame.., EAGLE:), Falcon
(12-20-2020, 11:35 AM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: U have 0 reps pipe down
Does that mean i cannot give my opinion on the community im in AND contributed to?in general its loads of fun but theres alot of people that are just here to mess around. Which really fucks up the experience.
Giovanni Abruzzi
Certified Architect
okay baiiii

thanks for the feedback
Warned - Conn
The following 1 user Likes Flame..'s post:
  • GeoxAreBad
My man is giving feedback and some of you take the piss out of someone who’s new, big boys.

You should just give it another chance and try not to get frutrated too much because the problem of folks messing around when no staff is online has and will always be here.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 3 Points
Warned - Conn
(12-20-2020, 02:17 PM)Flame.. Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 02:13 PM)Jan Wrote: My man is giving feedback and some of you take the piss out of someone who’s new, big boys.

You should just give it another chance and try not to get frutrated too much because the problem of folks messing around when no staff is online has and will always be here.

Dont be a snowflake Jan, I think we all agree what he was on about. If you cant take a joke please take a break from the Internet 

Thanks, Flame

The guy is super new, got frustrated and left feedback and you as a (somewhat?) more experienced member takes the piss on the easiest way possible. 

I can assure you I’m the last person within this community that’ll turn into a snowflake by the way.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • BeepBeepImAJeep
(12-20-2020, 02:22 PM)Jan Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 02:17 PM)Flame.. Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 02:13 PM)Jan Wrote: My man is giving feedback and some of you take the piss out of someone who’s new, big boys.

Dont be a snowflake Jan, I think we all agree what he was on about. If you cant take a joke please take a break from the Internet 

Thanks, Flame

The guy is super new, got frustrated and left feedback and you as a (somewhat?) more experienced member takes the piss on the easiest way possible. 

I can assure you I’m the last person within this community that’ll turn into a snowflake by the way.

I couldnt really understand the first message but ill try respond to the best of my Ability. 
As i have said i was taking the piss, its what you call a joke, if you cant handle jokes please take yourself away from the internet Smile

" I can assure you I’m the last person within this community that’ll turn into a snowflake by the way. " ,
I mean, as i can see you are being a snowflake right now Smile
(12-20-2020, 01:35 PM)Flame.. Wrote: dont remember anyone asking 4 ur opinion

Stop being a prick flamy  Love Love Love

The only thing that I can suggest BeepBeepImAJeep is to try come on at peak times, normally staff are online and its an all-round better experience
Fearless Veteran 8^)
The following 4 users Like Steven8ken's post:
  • Flame.., BeepBeepImAJeep, Adamantite, Santaliz