Poll: Position on Gay Marriage (anon)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FOR homosexual marriage
71.07%
86 71.07%
AGAINST homosexual marriage
21.49%
26 21.49%
undecided
7.44%
9 7.44%
Total 121 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

#1- Gay Marriage y/n?
Alright Fearless, browsing these forums has been the worse than watching paint dry.
Time to get some polls and discussions going, I want to see that fire in you, bring on your convictions, your opinions, your ideas, etc.

Before you go on a fuucking tangent and start typing, here's what the thread is about:

Is homosexual marriage beneficial for society and the nation as a whole?
Yes/No? Why?

[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
Seeing as I'm gay, YES!
Let the buttbuddies be buttbuddies. My answer is yes.

People should be allowed to do whatever they want on this subject, after all it's their life.
Lead by example.
Lets not forget child adoption privileges.

I trade Tea for rep.
The following 1 user Likes Rowan13's post:
  • buffalobagingi
Hahaha.
You forgot to read the thread.
No, gay marriage is not beneficial.
We are not talking about supporting it, you can incorporate that in your answer, but we are talking about: Is it BENEFICIAL.
I disagree, someone please proceed to tell me why I am wrong.
The following 2 users Like edgie's post:
  • Rowan13, Sommer
I'm certainly FOR it, I don't see why so many people have a problem with it when it doesn't concern them or have any impact on their own lives.
As for gay parents adopting there's no reason why two male parents can't be as good a heterosexual couple.
(03-28-2013, 01:45 AM)Jamie Wrote: Seeing as I'm gay, YES!
(03-28-2013, 02:10 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Let the buttbuddies be buttbuddies. My answer is yes.
(03-28-2013, 02:12 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: People should be allowed to do whatever they want on this subject, after all it's their life.
(03-28-2013, 02:34 AM)GRiiM Wrote: I'm certainly FOR it, I don't see why so many people have a problem with it when it doesn't concern them or have any impact on their own lives.
As for gay parents adopting there's no reason why two male parents can't be as good a heterosexual couple.

Are you people saying that it is or not beneficial for society?

I trade Tea for rep.
However standard marriage is beneficial to society, such is homosexual marriage.

Considering most heterosexual marriages are becoming increasingly distraught with divorce and problems, are they beneficial to society? Why be married? Surely you could just live together, bring up kids and you're essentially married.

It isn't really beneficial to society in the way that free healthcare, a functioning emergency services system or banning smoking would be. But it is hardly detrimental to society. To be honest, marriage has become much less of the family tying that it used to be used for. 'Go marry that strapping young lad darling, then we'll be raised a class and perhaps can dine with the aristocracy'.

As for whether I am for gay marriage, regardless of whether it is beneficial or not. Then sure.
The following 4 users Like Adman's post:
  • buffalobagingi, Verzyn, Giant Pony, Basw007
I don't give a shit if you're gay or not, if you're acting over the top homosexual or heterosexual you either way you gotta stop in my oppinion.
You'll be pissing me the fuck off.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme