Poll: I prefer this weapon pack:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Current one
29.73%
11 29.73%
Old one
70.27%
26 70.27%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The new weapons
(09-29-2015, 05:08 PM)SourLemon Wrote: Nopls I already bought 1100 ammo and 100 M4s

You'll be refunded if it is reverted.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The following 1 user Likes Audacter's post:
  • Haarek
Revote would be good.
Why would it change, looking at the player count, it seems that even more people are playing(might not be because of the guns but most likely is). However, as I said before bring back the 3rd person crosshair!
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • MacTavish
Supporting a re-vote. Enjoyed the ones that were just replaced MUCH better
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Ive hated the new weps system. It had a shitload of attachments. I always forgot which attachments were in what pack which ended up in me arming the wrong one then losing it.
I am surprised that this was so rushed. 37 people is less than half as many people that are currently on the servers right now, not to mention the entire community.
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
(09-29-2015, 02:47 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Why couldnt at least this kind of bugs be ironed out before rushing this "update"?  I shouldnt have to post a bugreport with these kind of bugs since its painfully obvious. I dont need them to increase damage/better accuracy but this zoom in mechanic is absolutely horrible.

because this update was very rushed and probably didn't even get tested
it's painfully ironic that Soul listed cons of the new weapon pack as "having bugs" and then deployed the old weapon pack again with what appears to be a total lack of testing

the update went out the same day the discussion thread went through
(09-30-2015, 04:53 PM)Goigle Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 02:47 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Why couldnt at least this kind of bugs be ironed out before rushing this "update"?  I shouldnt have to post a bugreport with these kind of bugs since its painfully obvious. I dont need them to increase damage/better accuracy but this zoom in mechanic is absolutely horrible.

because this update was very rushed and probably didn't even get tested
it's painfully ironic that Soul listed cons of the new weapon pack as "having bugs" and then deploying the old weapon pack again with what appears to be a total lack of testing

This weapon pack had been in the game for over 4 years, he has justed moved that over and re-implemented it. The only bugs shown have been that ammo didn't go in and that modules where bugged. Now it's nearly all fixed. Would you prefer to wait 4 months like we had to for the other guns to come out, I know I sure wouldn't.
(09-30-2015, 04:56 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: This weapon pack had been in the game for over 4 years, he has justed moved that over and re-implemented it. The only bugs shown have been that ammo didn't go in and that modules where bugged. Now it's nearly all fixed. Would you prefer to wait 4 months like we had to for the other guns to come out, I know I sure wouldn't.
I know how long the weapon pack has been in the game. And just "moving it over and re-implementing it" isn't enough. You have to test it to make sure it still works.  Don't be dramatic, simple QA testing for the guns would take less than a day, not 4 months. Personally, I preferred the new weapons anyway.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 2 Points
(09-28-2015, 05:39 PM)MacTavish Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 05:11 PM)equal Wrote: Why the fuck, would you downgrade to something as ugly as the old weapons, when you have what you have now?

That's just stupid, why don't we just revamp the entire community to what it was in 2011. Atleast then the playerbase will be amazing. Wink

Ugly as the old weapons? gooby pls. the old weapons were really damn good.

No.. The old weapons weren't good, they were EASY to use but that is a whole lot different from being GOOD.

The new weapons were realistic and somewhat harder to use. Meaning aggresive RP was actually a challenge. Anyone who isn't a blatant autist could take on the entire government with a few boxes of ammo and a medkit bind. 

All I see here is people wanting the gun play to be as it were when they felt like they were good at it. Pathetic.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • goigle!