Poll: I prefer this weapon pack:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Current one
29.73%
11 29.73%
Old one
70.27%
26 70.27%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The new weapons
My personal opinion would be to bring the old weapons back, but I want the community to decide, hence the poll.

The first reason is that I think the weapons use a major part of the current content, which I rather use for more RP models, custom props, maybe an additional vehicle, etc. I know that there is not a limit on how many content you have on a server, but we should consider the time it takes to download that all.

Secondly I think the way weapons looks are irrelevant for a decent roleplay server. Yes the textures might be more detailed, but the weapons that come with Gmod (CSS) are having a good quality as well.

Thirdly there are several bugs, such as weapons at the wrong location, crosshair not working, etc.

Last, the ammunition is just way too complicated and hard to remember. I rather have additional roleplay items that a gundealer could sell, than a confusing amount of ammunition.

The weapon damages could be optimized for the old weapons.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • DVN, , MacTavish, Haarek
Make it how the old weapons were. With the old ammo, old ammo price, old crosshair and the price of the old weapons themselves.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Prosto
(09-28-2015, 03:50 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Make it how the old weapons were. With the old ammo, old ammo price, old crosshair and the price of the old weapons themselves.

That ^^ Do not change anything about old guns at all, they were perfectly fine as it is
I am only just getting used to the new weapons to be honest. I like the new weapons and I loved the old ones. I really don't know which to vote for, so I am just gonna stay out of this. I will go with the flow.

I presume all of the new melee weapons will stay though? The Bat, Blackjack, ASP Baton etc.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
I prefer the old weaponry by a long shot, it would be great to have the old weapons back!
(09-28-2015, 02:24 PM)Falcao Wrote: OLD WEAPONS!

The old weapons were so so much better, remember the galil? Owhh maaa gaawwddddd.

Pls old weapons

lmao who doesn't remember the galil?
The only weapon ever used in a raid
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
The following 1 user Likes goigle!'s post:
  • Falc
Why the fuck, would you downgrade to something as ugly as the old weapons, when you have what you have now?

That's just stupid, why don't we just revamp the entire community to what it was in 2011. Atleast then the playerbase will be amazing. Wink
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Old weapons.

Although the new ones have their perks, with the dual mag and so. I feel it's getting a bit complicated. I still love the old weapons, and i prefer them more.
The following 1 user Likes Zambie's post:
  •
(09-28-2015, 05:11 PM)equal Wrote: Atleast then the playerbase will be amazing. Wink

Shots fire, it's like the d-day landings in here.

A more fitting signature. 
(09-28-2015, 05:11 PM)equal Wrote: Why the fuck, would you downgrade to something as ugly as the old weapons, when you have what you have now?

That's just stupid, why don't we just revamp the entire community to what it was in 2011. Atleast then the playerbase will be amazing. Wink

Ugly as the old weapons? gooby pls. the old weapons were really damn good.