Poll: I prefer this weapon pack:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Current one
29.73%
11 29.73%
Old one
70.27%
26 70.27%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The new weapons
Do you like the weapons that were implemented a few months ago, or would you rather want the old ones back?

Discuss it here!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Change price for ammo and attachments
oh and bring back old galil and It'll be fine
The following 3 users Like Prosto's post:
  • MacTavish, , kakcraft
I like these weapons because there is so many attachments and similar, however the attachments are incredibly expensive and not worth using. I also feel that the guns are unbalanced and not as effective as they used to be. (Some guns have incredibly high damage in comparison with some others)

Besides, every single server has this weapon pack and it is pretty generic you ask me. I support bringing back the old guns but it would also be cool if it was possible to add something more to them.
(i.e Like another attachment mod that is made for the old weapons)

+support
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I'd like to see a change again. I say refund the money for the current weapons and ammunition and then roll out the old weapons again, will be fun.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Anakonda, MacTavish
Before you could actually use different weapons and do good, now all it is is op90s
The following 1 user Likes SourLemon's post:
  • DVN
Neutral, I wasn't here when we had any old weapons,
OLD WEAPONS!

The old weapons were so so much better, remember the galil? Owhh maaa gaawwddddd.

Pls old weapons
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • MacTavish
I like the old weapons, but perhaps when could get new models for them? The old ones were quite outdated and the iron sights were unusable. If they got new models i'd be all for new weapons.
(09-28-2015, 02:24 PM)Falcao Wrote: OLD WEAPONS!

The old weapons were so so much better, remember the galil? Owhh maaa gaawwddddd.

Pls old weapons

Yes,the ol' norecoil galil.

These weapons i spend more time choosing the attachments than actually using the weapons
The following 1 user Likes MacTavish's post:
  • Falc
Old weapons.

Also could we potentially have the 3rd person crosshair back? I used to love the 3rd person crosshair.
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • SourLemon, Haarek