Poll: Would you like V2P Back?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
26 66.67%
No
33.33%
13 33.33%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Your Opinions On bringing back V2P.
Since i first joined the server a few months ago i wondered why fearless removed the map V2P and after doing some research i found this - http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=52145
In this post Soulripper said, and i quote 'The V2P server seems to have lost its popularity. The graphs show it hardly has 10 players online at the same time.

Personally I think this is because of the huge size of the map. There's not much interaction between players because it's simply a small chance of actually seeing people ingame. I also noticed the jobs are not used much. Mostly there is a president without any police officers, or not even a president at all.

It's a great looking map and there certainly is good RP sometimes, but I think it might be a good idea to have this server running another map. In my opinion, the map should be smaller and different than evocity_v2d and evocity_v33x, not another evocity edit.
'
After seeing that i agreed with him, it was not popular, however i wanted to know what other people thought so i found this - http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=59767

Now, that post has got mixed feelings, some people weren't happy about the map change, some people didnt mind, some people were confused as no one cared before it was removed.

Those who play v22d often (im not sure about v33x as i dont really go on it) have propably witnessed conversations about v2p and hashtags like #BringBackV2P so i had an idea, what if, as an experiment, fearless put v2p back up for a week or so just to see if it gets played, to see if people want V2P as much as they say they do.

SoulRipper said in his post 'The V2P server seems to have lost its popularity. The graphs show it hardly has 10 players online at the same time.'
Since SoulRipper said that Fearless has grown, we have gained more players and i know a lot of them would like V2P back.
Also, im sure you guys have heard "You never know how much you miss something untill its gone" Which ties in with this post, Those who miss V2P Clearly miss it and clearly want it back and regret not playing on v2p much.

I Also thought if we were to bring back V2P then maybe replace one of the servers as i understand that each server costs to run, each server needs staff and such.

Again this is just an idea.
Put below what you think.

- Thank you for reading.
I don't think this is a good idea. V2P was a major mingefest, imo Fearless doesn't have enough staff to watch over even 2 servers.
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
The following 2 users Like summotion's post:
  • Kispasp, Coupcunt
(04-04-2016, 05:34 PM)summotion Wrote: I don't think this is a good idea. V2P was a major mingefest, imo Fearless doesn't have enough staff to watch over even 2 servers.
literally, 10+ admins and 5 mods.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

The following 1 user Likes Labrador's post:
  • Kispasp
Though I've never really played on V2P, I think it would be nice to have back.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Kispasp
v2p has never been a viable map on Fearless. Back whenever it was the actual second server (Before v33) it was nothing but a contra fest. Whenever we brought it back a while back ago as the third server, we thought that it was going to be different. However, this was not the case. The only time it was not a contra fest was whenever someone was running an event on v2p.

The map is great, just not viable for the amount of people that will be on it. It is too big and the only way that you could even make it slightly work is if you kept the server maxed out population wise.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Kispasp
(04-04-2016, 05:34 PM)summotion Wrote: I don't think this is a good idea. V2P was a major mingefest, imo Fearless doesn't have enough staff to watch over even 2 servers.

I Personally disagree, I think there just enough for three servers, however, some admins work and do things throughout the day were some of us 12-16 years olds have more time to be on meaning we may be on when admins are busy.
Good point non the less.
(04-04-2016, 06:24 PM)Fultz Wrote: v2p has never been a viable map on Fearless. Back whenever it was the actual second server (Before v33) it was nothing but a contra fest. Whenever we brought it back a while back ago as the third server, we thought that it was going to be different. However, this was not the case. The only time it was not a contra fest was whenever someone was running an event on v2p.

The map is great, just not viable for the amount of people that will be on it. It is too big and the only way that you could even make it slightly work is if you kept the server maxed out population wise.

This is why i said possibly replace one of the servers, i do understand that it is huge however i think we could make it work but at the same time im not sure hence why i said do a 1 week experiment just to see.
+Support i have never played v2p but i wanna try it

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Kispasp
+support, It's a good RP map
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • Kispasp
Damn good map. Too big of a map unless we have 100% occupancy.

-Support.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator