Another map for the V2P server
Lightbulb 
The V2P server seems to have lost its popularity. The graphs show it hardly has 10 players online at the same time.

Personally I think this is because of the huge size of the map. There's not much interaction between players because it's simply a small chance of actually seeing people ingame. I also noticed the jobs are not used much. Mostly there is a president without any police officers, or not even a president at all.

It's a great looking map and there certainly is good RP sometimes, but I think it might be a good idea to have this server running another map. In my opinion, the map should be smaller and different than evocity_v2d and evocity_v33x, not another evocity edit.

Let's discuss maps in this thread and suggest maps (preferably with screenshots).
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Duane, KIE
I love v2p but as proven on the last passive night, it's far too big for 50 slots, and just ends up bsing a contra basing server.

Maybe even use Mavis' map so the community has it's own dedicated map that the players decide what's added.

I'll look into some more and post them shortly.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Same as what wood said

I've gone on v2p the most out of the 3 maps.I like the lack of players. However staff rarely come on.
The following 1 user Likes Paradox.'s post:
  • Mr Atomic
and you see players quite often mostly in the city or villas
I really do like V2P, but as you said It's pretty much dead, when It's not dead It's populated with minges. I don't want another V2D though. :\
The following 1 user Likes Sgtbender2000's post:
  • Safira
Actually maybe v2d_sexy?
From what I have heard Mavis is making a really well made map as show here - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=49818 it wouldn't help to give it a try when it's finished.
and if not that map then as said above use V2d-sexy.
The following 5 users Like Ciryl's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Duane, Wood, General Rickets, fuz3_r3tro
I know of this really awesome map which is a mix of v2d and v33x. It looks absolutely stunning.

I can't remember the name of it though..
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
We should replace v2p with rp_paralakecity_v1
Mexico is not safe
Well , Michael De Santa said a very good map , rp_paralakecity_v1  , i agree with him , this map is good in terms of size , it have city , farm , lake , harbor , train that goes for almost every place , industrial area and its diferent of any evocity since its from other autor , take a look on some screenshots.

[Image: 637x358.resizedimage]