Misunderstanding -Case escalated for SA review.
I was not the one being tranqued by you, I was the one in the getaway car at the time.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Just nudging in Zed's explanation from the other topic:
(09-22-2013, 01:17 PM)(NOR) ZedsDead Wrote: We were outside KFC, with the president hostaged in the hummer. We were four men standing and covering the hummer. I leave my post on the left side of the KFC to check on the right flank. When i come back, i see our guy on the left flank has been tranqed, and i see you run up to him and kill him while he is down and tranqed. You then run on the opposite side, and instantly shoot at the hummer, which had the president in it, while me and another guy was still covering the hummer with Narc and the president inside. Now. During all of this, during all of the raid, i never once saw you as the bodyguard. Not once when we entered the Nexus to retrive him or nothing. You just suddently apperaed outside of the Nexus when we were trying to flee, trying to tranq us over and over again. I never saw your job set as "Royal Guard" either.

As for you refeering to rules, I'm refeering you to the "questions regarding rules" topic, a reference states:

(09-06-2013, 04:17 AM)VallyTeacake Wrote: 1: Is shooting/stabbing a tranquillised body allowed if you have a valid reason to kill them?

2: Does breaking into cars but not actually driving them away count as random stealing if we have a reason to do it? Such as moving a car that's in the way of something, or turning off the radio of a parked car right outside your store.

3: A while back someone kept robbing my store without any real reason other than roleplaying as a robber, and I was told this was fairly reasonable, is this still the case? Can we roleplay as robbers/muggers if it is roleplayed well without having any straight up reason, for example mugging people in dark alleys with a knife for $50?

4: Is putting something in the back of a tides truck considered modifying it if it just simply placed inside?

5: Is reconnecting to repair a crashed vehicle allowed?

(09-06-2013, 05:17 AM)Killjoy Wrote: 1. Should be avoided, since killing anyone must always be a last resort.
2. It will be random stealing, atleast for your examples.
3. No, but we are working on a new ruleset to alloe street crime.
4. Carrying cargo is okay.
5. No.
(09-22-2013, 06:17 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I am sorry, but this is false.I want to SEE the logs of where I tranq civilians who were not involved. And I want to see when I was tranqing the cops. If you can prove this, I will except my ban, but I not hit any police.

I don't fully understand this, are you saying you traqed me? If so no-one ever tranqed me. And I was the 'citizen' that did kill you as I purposely tranqed you and killed you.

(09-22-2013, 06:16 PM)Dwip Wrote: Well, I was the one you tranquilized in the middle of the street. I was waiting to get back up when the next thing I see is a citizen run up start to shoot me. You killed me and I didn't see you as a security guard or working for the government so we had no idea who you worked for. It just looked like a citizen coming up to my tranquilized body and killing me.

You tranquilized me then proceeded to kill me when I was down. That is what I said.
I am contacting the EODxChaos and he recorded the whole scenario, he is right now cutting and uploading the part where I shoot at the hummer. He says from the video he was not hurt. So can you explain " president hostaged, and yes, you nearly managed to kill him. " I don't understand how you can say this, when you say that you don't have damage logs. Also before this event where did I "I saw you directly charging civilians with your weapon - not in the crossfire, but direct approaches.
As for the tranquilizing you were not only targeting the attacking side.". If this true why don't flat out ban me then. The only part I can see this, was before the server crashed when the president was under fire from someone with a tranq, where I asked some civilians did you see anyone shooting with the tranq.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM64tIYzu...e=youtu.be

Video showing I NEVER hit him. And how does being in a suit look like Civilian?

When looking at the quote you said about stabbing the dead body. If that person is a threat and you where the person to tranq him, I wouldn't see why I can't. It is a weapon, why can't it be used like one? It's not like I didn't tranq him and just pull out a knife and kill him.
Thank you for providing sufficient evidence for shooting directly at the president.

(09-06-2013, 04:17 AM)VallyTeacake Wrote: 1: Is shooting/stabbing a tranquillised body allowed if you have a valid reason to kill them?

2: Does breaking into cars but not actually driving them away count as random stealing if we have a reason to do it? Such as moving a car that's in the way of something, or turning off the radio of a parked car right outside your store.

3: A while back someone kept robbing my store without any real reason other than roleplaying as a robber, and I was told this was fairly reasonable, is this still the case? Can we roleplay as robbers/muggers if it is roleplayed well without having any straight up reason, for example mugging people in dark alleys with a knife for $50?

4: Is putting something in the back of a tides truck considered modifying it if it just simply placed inside?

If you look at the video 0 shots hit the president and you said they did. I think someone that was not at the event should (Based off evidence) come to the conclusion of the ban otherwise this ban has been unbiased and is just observing the view of one single admin of whom was killed by the person banned will be biased because the ban could been seen as rage this shouldn't be closed until a unbiased admins comes and looks at the hard evidence this should not be overlooked. Furthermore to this, you said I looked like a Civilian, how can a person in a suit look like a civilian. I could of been any job title for that matter.

(09-22-2013, 06:39 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Thank you for providing sufficient evidence for shooting directly at the president.

Until you give me hard evidence(Server logs) that I MASS RDMed (Killed) I don't think it's fair to ban me as all you got is your word of mouth and the only other evidence you got is your RP friends who are being biased and taking your side as you would expect them to. Whereas I've got proof that I didn't hit the president but you said I did hit the pres, which makes your argument invalid.
(09-22-2013, 06:42 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: If you look at the video 0 shots hit the president and you said they did. I think someone that was not at the event should (Based off evidence) come to the conclusion of the ban.

(09-22-2013, 06:39 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Thank you for providing sufficient evidence for shooting directly at the president.

Until you give me hard evidence(Server logs) that I MASS RDMed (Killed) I don't think it's fair to ban me as all you got is your word of mouth and the only other evidence you got is your RP friends who are being biased and taking your side as you would expect them to. Whereas I've got proof that I didn't hit the president but you said I did hit the pres, which makes your argument invalid.

I still only see evidence of you breaking fearRP. Now prove that you didn't directly charge innocent people.
Prove that I did charge innocent people. I was only shooting at you. Until you show me server logs or videos of me shooting random civilians then I don't think this claim has anything to stand by.

You're claiming that I was trying to kill the president. If let's say this is true, why didn't I just kill him
1. when me and him were in a room, alone.
2. Kill him in the crossfire.
I never stated you intended to kill him, I stated your direction of shooting clearly puts him in a risk and he was in a risk.

Case escalated for SA review. Maximum hold time 5 days.
The president authorized me (Before this happened) to use "danger close" which means shoot close to him, but not hit him. And as shown by the videos proves this.