Misunderstanding -Case escalated for SA review.
Your ban ID: 37973

Banned by: Narcotic
Reason: Mass RDM
Name:
GHOSTK1LL3R
Time/Date:
Date:22/9/13(England layout)
Time:1:35GMT+1
Steam ID:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...56496/home

Involved
President;EODxChaos . You can ask him. I asked to be his Bodyguard, he said yes. So I became one.
SRU Sergeant(I think) [Babbles]Tom77tom. (He was banned unfairly also.
Name of Administrator:
Narcotic
Proof of me becoming a Royal Guard
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=180551543
Evidence:
Before we start I would like to say this was one misunderstanding.
Backstory:
The president went Dictator(EODxChoas) and I was his bodyguard. The Go Group turns up at the president's office. There is a shootout. I was the last man to die and I hid in the corner. They come run past me straight to the president, no-one tells me to get on the floor or points a gun at me so I flee only to be followed and killed. They won but took him hostage. I die and wait 5 minutes before returning and then I got informed they're trying to flee with him. So I got my tranq gun out(Because if the worst comes the worst and I do hit a civilian they will not die, but I would never shoot into a crowd and so I only shot when they were static.)and are was able to tranq one of them (They all had the RP skin so spotting them wasn't hard). I focus fire on one that person; I ran up to him and kill him(Before killing him I made sure he was from the GO group because I wouldn’t want to RDM a innocent). I then backed-up to get behind cover. Before this happened they pulled up in a black hummer. I spot this Hummer WITH the president in it(Back left seat). As I am his bodyguard, his is my only concern is protecting him. So I focus my fire on the driver (Who turns out to be Narcotic also was sitting on the right of the car). He drops out of the vehicle; I go to check he is dead (Under Fire when I got within 10 metres of the vehicle) and my game freezes. Narcotic bans me for MASS RDM. There was only 2 people I killed. One was a person with an AK47 out shooting the cops(Just before I shot him) and then there was Narcotic who was in the Hummer.

Note: While the raid someone called I think "Frozen" puts a advert saying he was selling 2 tranq guns. I wanted them so I told him to not sell them and look after them, and I said "In a gunfight" to him. You should be able to retrieve that from the logs.

I have reposted this because, when I posted it there was a very rude and spiteful tone to this thread. I have thought about this and I understand why the ban was carried through. I understand that you didn't want me(Because you though I was) mass rdming people. But I would like to inform you that I wasn't. To prevent this from happening again I shall make sure I am 100% wearing a suit and Inform all admins that I am the president security guard.

Thank you for taking your time in reading this thread.
Currently being reviewed, thank you for your time.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Rainbow 
Any set time it will be reviewed? I would like to get back on and play with my friends and the community as quick as possibleWink. -- In final year of School, got GCSE's come over the road and Weekends is mainly the only time I can play. Cheese

(09-22-2013, 05:39 PM)Grub Wrote: Currently being reviewed, thank you for your time.
Let's start from an end.

A royal guard is employed to protect a V.I.P, obviously in this case, the president. The hummer contained the president hostaged, and yes, you nearly managed to kill him. On top of that, 15 minutes before you decided to shoot me and the president, you had been shooting, tranquilizing and attacking several civilians who were not involved. I saw you directly charging civilians with your weapon - not in the crossfire, but direct approaches.
As for the tranquilizing you were not only targetting the attacking side.

Not to mention your decision to send a hateful PM to me tossing conspiracies around, that also won't help your case.
Well, I was the one you tranquilized in the middle of the street. I was waiting to get back up when the next thing I see is a citizen run up start to shoot me. You killed me and I didn't see you as a security guard or working for the government so we had no idea who you worked for. It just looked like a citizen coming up to my tranquilized body and killing me.
I am sorry, but this is false.I want to SEE the logs of where I tranq civilians who were not involved. And I want to see when I was tranqing the cops. If you can prove this, I will except my ban, but I not hit any police.

I don't fully understand this, are you saying you traqed me? If so no-one ever tranqed me. And I was the 'citizen' that did kill you as I purposely tranqed you and killed you.

(09-22-2013, 06:16 PM)Dwip Wrote: Well, I was the one you tranquilized in the middle of the street. I was waiting to get back up when the next thing I see is a citizen run up start to shoot me. You killed me and I didn't see you as a security guard or working for the government so we had no idea who you worked for. It just looked like a citizen coming up to my tranquilized body and killing me.
I was involved in the shootout as one of the GOG members. I didn't happen to see a custom job or any proof of you being a royal gaurd. However even if you are telling the truth about that, killing tranquilized enemies is against the rules in the first place, and is considered by all the SA's I have seen talk about it as RDM. As a tranquilized enemy is no threat to you and is unable to fight back.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
We do not record individual dealt damage, but you were hitting and targetting officers and uninvolved citizens, else this would've not been such a big deal. I'd like for you to further explain shooting at the president too.
Hi guys, I was the guy who was president at the time. I can confirm that i did employ him to be my guard, and when he shot at us in the car, he didn't hit me once.
I was not aware of this. Because I have been( a lot infact) that I have been tranqed and killed. I have also read the thread "http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html" and I don't see where this is posted. and If I was not to kill him, he would become a immediate threat( as before I killed him, he was shooting a cop).

(09-22-2013, 06:19 PM)Fiblez Wrote: I was involved in the shootout as one of the GOG members. I didn't happen to see a custom job or any proof of you being a royal gaurd. However even if you are telling the truth about that, killing tranquilized enemies is against the rules in the first place, and is considered by all the SA's I have seen talk about it as RDM. As a tranquilized enemy is no threat to you and is unable to fight back.

I was not meaning to shoot at him. I saw that you where in the FRONT of the car and he was in the BACK, you also where in opposite sides of the car, and there was glass AND a seat in front of him. and as I was using a MP5(Zoomed in) on your body and tapping the gun I knew I would not hit him. Also talking to the president when( in steam) he said I never hit him.

(09-22-2013, 06:20 PM)Narcotic Wrote: We do not record individual dealt damage, but you were hitting and targetting officers and uninvolved citizens, else this would've not been such a big deal. I'd like for you to further explain shooting at the president too.