Name:
GHOSTK1LL3R
Time/Date:
Date:22/9/13(England layout)
Time:1:35GMT+1
Steam ID:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...56496/home

Involved
President;EODxChaos . You can ask him. I asked to be his Bodyguard, he said yes. So I became one.
SRU Sergent(I think) [Babbles]Tom77tom. (He was banned unfairly also.
Name of Administrator:
Narcotic
Evidence:
Backstory:
The president went Dictator and I was his bodyguard. The Go Group turns up at the president's office. There is a shootout. They won but took him hostage.I die and wait 5 minutes before returning and then get informed they're trying to flea with him. So I get my tranq gun out and are able to tranq one of them(They all had the RP skin so spotting them wasn't hard). I focus fire on one that person, run up to him and kill him. I then back-up to get behind cover. Before this happened they pulled up in a black hummer. I spot this Hummer WITH the president in it. As I am his bodyguard, his is my only concern is protecting him. So I focus my fire on the driver (Who turns out to be Narcotic). He drops out of the vehicle, I go to check he is dead(Under Fire when I got within 10 metres of the vehicle and game freezes. Narcotic bans me for MASS RDM..... I kill him and he classes that as RDM? [P.S how on earth did I commit Mass rdm.I want logs of this] I never hit one civilian when I was shooting him. This is clear admin abuse, he thinks that no-one can kill him and that a low hour person like myself can. I have came from another type of servers which I dedicated my time to and I reach the top rankings of that server for aim and for kills to deaths(Jailbreak server). And he think's I would rdm.. That server is as strict as this server with RDM and I have never RDM'ed. He thinks because he is an admin he can ban me. He probably knows that I would be typing this and I will probably unban me. But that's not the point. I was the only one in that gun battle to kill not only 1 of them, but two of them. I am sure he thought he was invisible. But you know what. You're not.

To conclude:

Not only do I think this is admin abuse. But I think ALL admins and mod should NOT be allowed to take part agressive RP. They abuse there powers because they think they're right. I mean, they just abuse it. The president was in a little box which closes on him(JUST before he got hostaged him) one of them abused his powers and pulled him out. They didn't tell him to get out, they forced him out. How come they can do this and we can't? That's abuse. Also there bases exceed the prop limit. Have you seen how massive they are. I know you will come back at me saying something about"We can be trusted and not abuse the prop limit so we can blablabla" But that should NOT be allowed. You must treat us like we are your customer not like scum. all mods and admins think it's acceptable to be rude to your customers. I think this should be SERIOUSLY reconsidered.

I want SoulRipper to oversee this admin abuse. This must be changed. This is the main reason why you get DoSSed for giving unfair, unjustified bans and lastly but not least be plan rude. How would you like it if I was as rude as I could be to you and started saying you're an idiot. There is something called politeness. It's free, use it. Don't be rude and think you can be rude because you have more play time than others.

-Yours sincerely, Bradley
You were running around the streets as a citizen, shooting at everyone, literally. You shot at cops, myself, citizens and the president, including tranquilizing then, on top, you shot another guy while he was downed for no sufficient reason.
The guy that was downed was one of the people taking the president. What on earth are you talking about? I admit I tranqed him and I tranqed other people but they were all raiding against the pres. I want to see screenshots of me doing damage to police and citizens. Also if you LOOKED my job was "Royal Guard". I was the president defence.

Also if I am getting shot is that a sufficient reason to shoot back? Yea well I think that is. Don't play dumb. You knew I was a threat so you took me out.
I was involved in this, you tranquilized me and I was on the floor. The next thing I see is a citizen run up and I'm sure it was you that started to shoot me. You killed me and I didn't see you as a security guard or as a custom job so we had no idea who you worked for. It just looked like a citizen coming up to my tranquilized body and killing me.
That was me. MY job was "Royal Guard". I saw you taking the president hostage so I took evasive action. I also had a suit on.
We were outside KFC, with the president hostaged in the hummer. We were four men standing and covering the hummer. I leave my post on the left side of the KFC to check on the right flank. When i come back, i see our guy on the left flank has been tranqed, and i see you run up to him and kill him while he is down and tranqed. You then run on the opposite side, and instantly shoot at the hummer, which had the president in it, while me and another guy was still covering the hummer with Narc and the president inside. Now. During all of this, during all of the raid, i never once saw you as the bodyguard. Not once when we entered the Nexus to retrive him or nothing. You just suddently apperaed outside of the Nexus when we were trying to flee, trying to tranq us over and over again. I never saw your job set as "Royal Guard" either.
I was the president at the time and he was my Bodyguard, do the logs show his custom job title?
Zeds. When you came into the Nexus I was in his office. Shouting at the top of my voice(In a suit) " DON'T SHOOT ME". You then took the president out of his box so I run out the back of the room(No-one told me to get down or had guns pointed at me.)

Proof: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=180551543 You can see it's early in the game I become a Royal Guard.
Not an abuse case. Bans are NOT appealed in this section.