Dawnrider's UnBan request 27/05/2013
(05-29-2013, 04:51 PM)Vauld Wrote: Of course, you were the only 2 armed rebels I saw at the end of the tunnel, and I saw bullet fire coming from the location you 2 were at. Upon second look, you are directly contradicting yourself now. You've said multiple times in this ban request that you did shoot at me

ex: "Again when we shot you".

ex: "We didnt shoot Anyone trying to leave the city, Only government employees with a weapon out"

Dawnrider said "This first screenshot provides evidence that we did have perfect reason to attempt to assassinate [FL] Vauld"

Your story is rapidly changing Oneshott, you're not creating an intricate lie I would hope.
We did shoot government employees with guns out at the barricade, Which was the beginning of the tunnel, My story has not changed, It remains the same but there are 2 parts to it, 1. I did shoot government employees, 2. I did not shoot you,
Can you please answer my question, Is it possible to check the logs to see if i ever damaged you or any civilians.

(05-29-2013, 05:00 PM)Vauld Wrote: You highly doubt you shot a single bullet? You seem a bit unsure, memory failing you at this point? It seems your story is still changing.

I didn't hear an AWP being fired, that is correct. That doesn't mean one wasn't shot.

The rebels were armed with more than one gun.

You were the 2 I saw being the main source of the problem.

You are still contradicting yourself, you even said the words "we shot you", if you were wondering, we means, myself and others.
You take words really litteral dont you? You still have not answered my question Yes or no, Can you check the logs to see if i hit you or any civilian? I just want to know.
We shot you meaning we as in "The rebels " , Me , I never took a shot at you, And why was i the main source of the problem.

(05-29-2013, 05:00 PM)Vauld Wrote: You highly doubt you shot a single bullet? You seem a bit unsure, memory failing you at this point? It seems your story is still changing.

I didn't hear an AWP being fired, that is correct. That doesn't mean one wasn't shot.

The rebels were armed with more than one gun.

You were the 2 I saw being the main source of the problem.

You are still contradicting yourself, you even said the words "we shot you": "we" means, myself and others.

You even said "We didnt shoot Anyone trying to leave the city, Only government employees with a weapon out"

Even more promoting that your changing story is a lie. You claimed yourself, more than once, that you shot at people, you shot at the government employees with weapons out, and you claim you shot at me. But suddenly, you never shot a bullet! What's going on here..?
Could you copy to me the full post where i claimed to shoot at you? I know i claim to have shot at government employees but i never shot YOU, As i said WE as the rebels took a shot at you, Our leader ( dawnrider) ordered us, I refused to.
You were the main source of the problem, because you and dawn were leading the rebels. Dawn being the main rebel leader, but you stood by him. The other rebels dispersed, I didn't see them upon approach. They probably realized what they were doing was bad RP.

It's irrelevant whether or not we can check the damage logs. You've made claims, and your claims have clearly changed, proving your entire story invalid.

Let me give you the definition of we:

Pronoun
Used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself and one or more other people considered together: "shall we have a drink?"

It's my claim against yours at the point. My story has remained consistent and valid. You have changed your story, and you've made claims that you have directly contradicted yourself.

As requested here is your full quote "#5 Again when we shot you, You were standing, Not lying, Neither did we ever shoot anyone lying on the floor "Suffocating"."

It's quite clear that you made a claim of shooting at me.
(05-29-2013, 05:09 PM)Vauld Wrote: You were the main source of the problem, because you and dawn were leading the rebels. Dawn being the main rebel leader, but you stood by him. The other rebels dispersed, I didn't see them upon approach. They probably realized what they were doing was bad RP.

It's irrelevant whether or not we can check the damage logs. You've made claims, and your claims have clearly changed, proving your entire story invalid.

Pronoun
Used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself and one or more other people considered together: "shall we have a drink?"

It's my claim against yours at the point. My story has remained consistent and valid. You have changed your story, and you've made claims that you have directly contradicted yourself.
Please understand that i am not from an english based country so that said if i did use We in a wrong context i did not mean it that way, I am from the Netherlands in fact, With We again i meant the rebels in general, But i never took the shot? Im trying my best to formulate in proper english but it isnt always the easiest ya know?
I think it does matter whether you could check the logs, cause it can make or break your case. So i do not understand how it is irrelevant.
(05-29-2013, 05:09 PM)Vauld Wrote: You were the main source of the problem, because you and dawn were leading the rebels. Dawn being the main rebel leader, but you stood by him. The other rebels dispersed, I didn't see them upon approach. They probably realized what they were doing was bad RP.

Pronoun

As requested here is your full quote "#5 Again when we shot you, You were standing, Not lying, Neither did we ever shoot anyone lying on the floor "Suffocating"."

Vauld you yourself said no AWP shots were heard or fired yet you persist to go against them. why don't you just check the logs [if you can this is still to be answered] and this will all be done with. The logs are not irrelevant it could solve all this.

Pronoun

Ok, I am starting to get confused where this is going, as the problem right now seems to be arguing whether we shot at you Vauld or not. I am more than happy to admit that I shot at you with a awp, however, as you yourself said earlier we had reason to kill you so this should not be part of the issue. So, the only bannable reason I can see here is that bullets may of bounced of walls / cars and hit one of the innocents lying in your circle ( I can only speak for myself, but I didn't shoot at any civilain who was running through the tunnel, in fact I ran out to them in order to cover them), I would appreciate it if you checked the logs to see who's bullet fire did hit the civilain on the ground who you claim we hit, as I think it would be unfair to ban some one just off assumptions. I am more than happy to accept responsibility if it was my bullet, although I feel that 5 days would be very harsh considering if it was my bullet, then it can only of been a bounce of a wall etc, thank you I look forward to your response.
I'm done playing your petty game. I saw both of you fire shots at me, I also saw shots hit others besides myself. Regardless, whether or not your tried to ruin the RP event is not concerning me, you all participated in ruining the RP event. It's as simple as that. Denied.