Dawnrider's UnBan request 27/05/2013
Okay then why are you still here.. Thank you for your input.
(05-29-2013, 04:29 PM)Vauld Wrote: Okay then why are you still here.. Thank you for your input.

Why are me and oneshott being told to go to his own post or just telling me to stop giving input. I was there and I saw everything from your prospective and I saw what happened.
Because you have 2 different unban requests...

OT:
I saw and heard multiple bullets flying by, hitting not only me, but others besides my self as well. There were multiple types of guns besides the accurate AWP at the end of the tunnel which fired. The accuracy on a lot of the guns aren't great, yet you all still fired. Pistol shots went by, rifle shots went by, I don't think an AWP even fired. You can't have pin-point accuracy from the end of the tunnel, to where we were in the picture. It's simply not possible, especially with the types of guns you were using.
(05-29-2013, 04:44 PM)Vauld Wrote: Because you have 2 different unban requests...

OT:
I saw and heard multiple bullets flying by, hitting not only me, but others besides my self as well. There were multiple types of guns besides the accurate AWP at the end of the tunnel which fired. The accuracy on a lot of the guns aren't great, yet you all still fired. Pistol shots went by, rifle shots went by, I don't think an AWP even fired. You can't have pin-point accuracy from the end of the tunnel, to where we were in the picture. It's simply not possible, especially with the types of guns you were using.
Me and dawnrider both had an Awp out....The other dude had an autosniper out (I forget the name G3SG1 i think?)
What the other rebels had, I dont know.
On top of that you just said there were no AWP shots fired, Yet i had an AWP in my hand and you banned me AND dawnrider, who also had an AWP in hand ....Why did you assume it was us when you say you didnt hear an awp go off...?
I stand-corrected then, I heard no AWP fire. I guess there was some fire from AWP's, even in that case, the AWP doesn't have pin-point accuracy at that range.
(05-29-2013, 04:48 PM)Vauld Wrote: I stand-corrected then, I heard no AWP fire. I guess there was some fire from AWP's, even in that case, the AWP doesn't have pin-point accuracy at that range.
I think you are missing the point, I never shot a single bullet down the tunnel , Yet you assume it was me...Just cause i had a gun out. Do you have anything besides assumption that says i shot?
Of course, you were the only 2 armed rebels I saw at the end of the tunnel, and I saw bullet fire coming from the location you 2 were at. Upon second look, you are directly contradicting yourself now. You've said multiple times in this ban request that you did shoot at me

ex: "Again when we shot you".

ex: "We didnt shoot Anyone trying to leave the city, Only government employees with a weapon out"

Dawnrider said "This first screenshot provides evidence that we did have perfect reason to attempt to assassinate [FL] Vauld"

Your story is rapidly changing Oneshott, you're not creating an intricate lie I would hope.
(05-29-2013, 04:51 PM)Vauld Wrote: Of course, you were the only 2 armed rebels I saw at the end of the tunnel, and I saw bullet fire coming from the location you 2 were at. Upon second look, you are directly contradicting yourself now. You've said multiple times in this ban request that you did shoot at me ex: "Again when we shot you".
Im sorry but now you are just plain wrong cause i know for a fact that there were more armed rebels standing next to me....And you highly doubt i shot a single bullet, Let me sum up:
You didnt think there was an awp fired
You didnt hear an awp being fired,
You saw pistol and rifleshots being fired,
Yet you came to the 2 people with awps in hand, Probably the most accurate long range rifle against a still target in the game.
Why do you assume it was us that fired, Again is there no way to just check the logs to see if i damaged you or a civilian for that matter?
There were other armed rebels as i said, and im sure that they will back me up on that, if they were not scared of being banned now.
Correct about the screenshot btw, We did have a perfect reason, Dawnrider told me to take the shot cause i said i had a shot, He said Take it! I said no...I dont think ill take it you can take it if you want but i am not risking a ban.
I saw it coming you know, So i didnt actually fire.
Verzyn and I were sniping, we fired warning shots into the glass wall, which means no ricochet. We haven't hit anyone other than an armed guy I took out some time before the incident that got you suspended.
You highly doubt you shot a single bullet? You seem a bit unsure, memory failing you at this point? It seems your story is still changing.

I didn't hear an AWP being fired, that is correct. That doesn't mean one wasn't shot.

The rebels were armed with more than one gun.

You were the 2 I saw being the main source of the problem.

You are still contradicting yourself, you even said the words "we shot you": "we" means, myself and others.

You even said "We didnt shoot Anyone trying to leave the city, Only government employees with a weapon out"

Even more promoting that your changing story is a lie. You claimed yourself, more than once, that you shot at people, you shot at the government employees with weapons out, and you claim you shot at me. But suddenly, you never shot a bullet! What's going on here..?