Devs dont do anything?
Thing is, is that these developers from what I'm aware of do this for free. Coding is an art, it takes time and nothing will be perfect. Spitting out your dummy and shouting at the developers won't change anything.
Kind Regards,

Signature is too big. - Haarek
Now that I've read all the comments in this thread, and if you had too; can you see what really is the problem? Bunch of people insulting at each other; some irrelevant, useless people getting involved acting like cool guys in the hood f*cking around. And at last, a guy changing his mind directly after the said things, now insulting at management and owner. Still no constructive shit. How can you be motivated to play on a server that has a player-base like that? Even if it is a good thing, it's nothing to do with development. If you want to really change things, help out with the toxicity and start with yourself. You just can't see what's happening in front of you. Can't even believe developers are still trying to explain themselves in a such thread...
The following 2 users Like Byra's post:
  • ART, Alphaverse
(11-13-2020, 06:57 PM)Qannter Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 06:44 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: its 2020 and we achieving 12 players at 7pm does that answer it ?

no one asked

ur breath smells don’t talk to me u scruff 

(11-13-2020, 07:48 PM)Arny Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 06:44 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: its 2020 and we achieving 12 players at 7pm does that answer it ?

It's not a secret that we're working on stuff to fix that?

yet i still need to wait 4000 hours to change my name? ok
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • John Jong
Why is this still open?
(11-15-2020, 04:14 PM)DVN Wrote: Why is this still open?

everyone will cry censorship!!!!! if u close it lol
(11-16-2020, 12:36 AM)richieb Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 04:14 PM)DVN Wrote: Why is this still open?

everyone will cry censorship!!!!! if u close it lol

i don't think anyone would really care if this thread was closed as the creator has already stepped back on his point, however in the wacky fantasy land you guys live in to protect your egos someone might get teary eyed
Oh word?

Reason stated above,
Closed.
The following 1 user Likes BoJack's post:
  • Cygnus