Devs dont do anything?
get to work
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
real proof the devs are inactive is me not being head dev
its 2020 and we achieving 12 players at 7pm does that answer it ?
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • rino
(11-13-2020, 06:44 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: its 2020 and we achieving 12 players at 7pm does that answer it ?

no one asked
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(11-13-2020, 06:44 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: its 2020 and we achieving 12 players at 7pm does that answer it ?

It's not a secret that we're working on stuff to fix that?
(11-13-2020, 05:28 PM)Haarek Wrote: "suggestion to work on suggestions"

I'd rather propose to you, Art; specifically:

"Suggestion to make better suggestions about suggesting to work on suggestions."
Im so sorry that i cant write and talk so good in English,
Evryone talks and have his own opinion but its just realy sad that people talk about my English and stuff like that im not fro; the UK or America or something like that dont forget im a Russian guy that was born in Almaty, and live in Belgium. So im really sorry that u maybe dont understrand something, i just want the best for the server, and to keep the server alive, updates are very important in this case, i dont want anyone to disrespect, i just want to make the server alive.
And if the owner REALY wants to get new fresh DEVS that is always possible send me a message i know people that have VERY BIG projects...
(11-13-2020, 05:49 PM)Conn Wrote: TODAY I mADE A ThreaD In thE SUGgeStioNS, ( HtTps://fEARLeSSrp.net/SHOwTHreAd.php?TI...#PId861385 )
and LiKE iN 3mIn i HaD A respoNd FrOm aNry where He jUST simpLE anSWErd 'nO' ANd cLOsEd tHE THREad Fast. First oF alL i dOnt uNderstaND wHY HE dID tHat bCS MAYBE i spEAK tHe trUth? tHAT THeY work Way to sLoW. ? i dONt unDerstANd u GuyS tHe sErvER is dYING aNd u aRe the onlY oNe ThAT cAN cHAnGe SOMeTHIng by DoINg NEW UpDaTes AND mARkeTiNg MOveS. BuT U DOnT do aNyThinG U Dont EveN TrY. its sad TO sEE An CoMmuNIty LIKE thIs see DyiNG, MAYbe iTS tIMe FOr a CHaNGe ANd gET SOME NEw DEVs ? frEsH BLOOD That WANts TO WOrK anD KeEP tHe sERveR aLIVE.

I HOPE THIS TimE arNY CAN StAnd SoMe CriTICs and nOT ClOSE tHis THrEAd AsWell WINk

We aRe aLl grOw MEn we DOnT HAVe To cRY
Im sorry that my English is not that good, Funny That u make a joke from it, but its okay
Hello, I'd like to say my opinion. I used to play this server, my name was Acelike. I was permanently banned and no longer play, but Art kept on playing. Although I did not play any longer, Art really cares about this community. And to make fun of his English its really sad. This member truly cares about your community, please treat him better.