Met through FL
if anyone from kent wants to meet up, have a little meet up and meet up and that jus ping me on bbm
[Image: 2D3jDlq.png]
(05-18-2020, 08:20 PM)SJ. Wrote: if anyone from kent wants to meet up, have a little meet up and meet up and that jus ping me on bbm

Posh Kent boy
I've met SoulRipper, decent guy but wish he would stop sleeping on my couch.. the crack pipes and empty bottles are getting a tad bit out of hand
The following 1 user Likes piemaster's post:
  • Kappatalist
(05-11-2020, 07:27 PM)Envy Wrote: Sure I seen a thread like this ages ago but has anyone actually met up with someone from Fearless, someone you purely didn’t know before you played the server??

Dragnort worked in a McDonalds near mine and one day me and my mate drove up n he whipped us up a breakfast but that’s it, surely someone else has stories

(05-11-2020, 07:49 PM)Athan Wrote: I've met dragnort a good few times, he's two years above me in the same high school I went to and sixth form I'm going to

Otherwise there's a few people that I want to meet that I haven't yet, this isn't all of them but a few people I've gotten closest to from the top of my head are dannysikker, coriethenub, dimitris, zombie, jackz, ghostkiller and jan

Im quite popular.

-Removed by Steven8ken
ive met all of you ❤️
(05-11-2020, 08:53 PM)Edned Wrote: I met Mavis/The Doctor/CodedBrain/Placeholder/CodedKnight (I think that's all of them) when I was 14 (will be 20 this week) on FL and we've spoken daily ever since. Met up with each other in London 2 years ago for the first time and I was planning on visiting him in Holland this year but that's not very possible under the current climate... I also speak to SoulRipper quite regularly and have done since 2015.

Ah so that's why he is a developer again after writing back doors, exploits and admin uncloaking scripts in to the game mode.

That makes sense.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Edned
(05-25-2021, 09:51 PM)Marty Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 08:53 PM)Edned Wrote: I met Mavis/The Doctor/CodedBrain/Placeholder/CodedKnight (I think that's all of them) when I was 14 (will be 20 this week) on FL and we've spoken daily ever since. Met up with each other in London 2 years ago for the first time and I was planning on visiting him in Holland this year but that's not very possible under the current climate... I also speak to SoulRipper quite regularly and have done since 2015.

Ah so that's why he is a developer again after writing back doors, exploits and admin uncloaking scripts in to the game mode.

That makes sense.

Hit the nail on the head there.

[Image: 6174PsFWJSL._AC_SX425_.jpg]
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 2 users Like Edned's post:
  • Marty, Slaint
(05-25-2021, 09:51 PM)Marty Wrote: Ah so that's why he is a developer again after writing back doors, exploits and admin uncloaking scripts in to the game mode.

That makes sense.

Let me whip out my pen here and correct it
Turns out SnowFlame lives literally 25 minutes away from me, met the lad for a costa, nice lad, questionable fashion sense Wink

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(05-11-2020, 07:27 PM)Envy Wrote: Sure I seen a thread like this ages ago but has anyone actually met up with someone from Fearless, someone you purely didn’t know before you played the server??

Dragnort worked in a McDonalds near mine and one day me and my mate drove up n he whipped us up a breakfast but that’s it, surely someone else has stories
I have, I met a mate on fearless back in V33X in 2017 or 2016 I think? I had the big store near nexus and he was a chef so we decided to make a food/gun store and from there we became buddies, minging around sometimes like we sometimes did the glitch where you could spawn 2 cars by having one (We did get punished for it) But overall we are still in contact today and well, here we are playing on fearless with a guy named Kaden (uǝpɐʞ)