Met through FL
Sure I seen a thread like this ages ago but has anyone actually met up with someone from Fearless, someone you purely didn’t know before you played the server??

Dragnort worked in a McDonalds near mine and one day me and my mate drove up n he whipped us up a breakfast but that’s it, surely someone else has stories
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Dragnort_
Haven't yet, I probably will some day but not sure who and when. Would be bants to meet some of the lads from FL!
(05-11-2020, 07:34 PM)Kippsee Wrote: Haven't yet, I probably will some day but not sure who and when. Would be bants to meet some of the lads from FL!

you freaking kidding me bro?
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Kippsee
I've met dragnort a good few times, he's two years above me in the same high school I went to and sixth form I'm going to

Otherwise there's a few people that I want to meet that I haven't yet, this isn't all of them but a few people I've gotten closest to from the top of my head are dannysikker, coriethenub, dimitris, zombie, jackz, ghostkiller and jan
I haven't met someone after playing with them on Fearless, but kinda the opposite of that. I found out that our medic corporal had also played on Fearless. He added me on Steam after my conscription ended and we noticed that both of us were in the Fearless Steam group.  

It's was really weird to find out that both of us had been playing on the server, maybe even at the same time, without knowing each other. Then years later we ended up serving conscription at the same time, at the same place and both being medics.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 5 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • Grizzly, Bobby, Link, Kappatalist, Lewwings
I've met Jan, Iraqi Eagle, StrikeOne and Lord.

Also met Co0FiE and Tekno but i already knew them irl before joining

So far from FL I've met;

- Forgee (Quite a few times)
- Luftwaffle
- Pulka
- RedPanda

Bout it really.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • RedPanda
I met Mavis/The Doctor/CodedBrain/Placeholder/CodedKnight (I think that's all of them) when I was 14 (will be 20 this week) on FL and we've spoken daily ever since. Met up with each other in London 2 years ago for the first time and I was planning on visiting him in Holland this year but that's not very possible under the current climate... I also speak to SoulRipper quite regularly and have done since 2015.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 2 users Like Edned's post:
  • De CodeerHeer, rino
Met cox and had bum sex (Quite a few times)
The following 7 users Like god's post:
  • Edned, Kippsee, Grizzly, Willem de Walrus, Cox, Eclipze, Panda
Literally no one. I don't think there's anyone from Suffolk or surrounding areas on FL.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]