rp_evocity_fl
I think the police station should be the last addition. Otherwise you're going to be permanently adding new things and will never get the map complete.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

(12-04-2018, 08:19 AM)Huskii Wrote: I think the police station should be the last addition. Otherwise you're going to be permanently adding new things and will never get the map complete.

I think the new shops should be the last addition to be honest.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Yonno
(12-04-2018, 08:27 AM)Grape Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 08:19 AM)Huskii Wrote: I think the police station should be the last addition. Otherwise you're going to be permanently adding new things and will never get the map complete.

I think the new shops should be the last addition to be honest.

I agree, and I think it's quite a shame that the Motel gor removed, as it's a rather unique building. It would be my go to place for hosting bed and breakfast roleplay as well as abandoned motel roleplay. 

I dont really understand why it should be removed as it's the only building in its kind with no substitute outside the city.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 4 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Huskii, Jessixa, Grape, Laurinwookie

I'm pretty sure it is just fixing stuff up and optimisation now.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
The best thing about the custom map is that it can be changed afterwards. We'll be attending a trial period of this new map. If it passed the test it'll just be optimised even more, and smoothened out. But if there are some problems, we can flip the whole map again. Don't worry about which buildings disappeared and which appeared. We got lot's of new placed to roleplay, which does also replace old ones.

Give it a shot, not happy? We'll vote and change again.

This was the last massive edit. I'll be finish up these changes, start the last stage of optimizing and lightning. And I'll be finally working on a real release.
The following 6 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Jessixa, Zecon, Huskii, Pollux, Grape, Zona
Oooooh Can't Wait to see how it looks like Cheese
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
(12-04-2018, 12:52 PM)CodedBrain Wrote: Give it a shot, not happy? We'll vote and change again.

I'll start tweaking Cheese

btw, can you add a sign by the police station that says 'police' on it, like this:

Spoiler :
[Image: rockport_downtown_police_station_by_civi...50ae6e.jpg]

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
This look really cool. Will definitely come have a look at it. 

Good work [Image: smile.gif]
(12-04-2018, 02:57 AM)CodedBrain Wrote: Bit update!

Nexus garage is removed, and replaced with a small parking space for Presidental and SRU vehicles.

Shops has been inserted as suggested by Tomo

Spoiler :
[Image: 1RJ0gBR.jpg]

A separate police station has been built as suggested by Narcotic

Motel has been replaced with this station. The building has a big jail available for JailRP and has a new impounding area for cars.

It still has got to be decorated.

Spoiler :
[Image: zFNnP4O.jpg]
[Image: eLUcdOp.jpg]
[Image: S9OSQG6.jpg]
[Image: 6VBjUEP.jpg]
[Image: 4J8yZGV.jpg]
[Image: L166anQ.jpg]

Where is this in relation to the map? 

Also, it looks f**king amazing! Keep up the great work. You guys are doing an amazing job.

[Image: v4b1map_small.png]
The following 1 user Likes Narcotic's post:
  • Jessixa
(12-04-2018, 10:34 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Where is this in relation to the map? 

The police station is on Downtown Road where the motel is on the map.
The reason it looks odd is because there's a new tunnel there which connects Downtown Road with Top Street.

It looks something like this:

[Image: FL_Police.png]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]