rp_evocity_fl
looks to modern for v2d
In the rocks. Rather than an office block looking thing built into the rocks, could we simply have a door. Like a big metal one. Gives the possibility for mysteriousness in the city. And could see some good RPs happening with that.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • SabreShibe
(12-02-2018, 03:23 PM)Marty Wrote: In the rocks. Rather than an office block looking thing built into the rocks, could we simply have a door. Like a big metal one. Gives the possibility for mysteriousness in the city. And could see some good RPs happening with that.

Sounds good but I don't think it would be suited in the city. Perhaps by the hospital at the lake or in that area? Somewhere a bit more undisclosed with trees and grass rather than main roads right outside.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 2 users Like Grape's post:
  • Marty, SabreShibe
Why is the Hospital not in the city though? Worst city design in all of humanity lmao.
The following 1 user Likes Mr.SkarKasm's post:
  • SabreShibe
(12-02-2018, 03:38 PM)Grape Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 03:23 PM)Marty Wrote: In the rocks. Rather than an office block looking thing built into the rocks, could we simply have a door. Like a big metal one. Gives the possibility for mysteriousness in the city. And could see some good RPs happening with that.

Sounds good but I don't think it would be suited in the city. Perhaps by the hospital at the lake or in that area? Somewhere a bit more undisclosed with trees and grass rather than main roads right outside.

Hmm, true, but you don't want it like far too out the way. Or people won't know about it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-02-2018, 05:55 PM)Marty Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 03:38 PM)Grape Wrote:

Hmm, true, but you don't want it like far too out the way. Or people  won't know about it.

That's the idea behind having something secretive and hidden in a mountainside Wink
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • SabreShibe
@"CodedBrain"
I did some tweaking in that area and came up with this:

Added 3 things to the city:
- Hospital
- Midas Garage
- Store Complex (sorry about the resolution)

[Image: FL_SideStreet.png]

I tried to make it look as natural as I could and think it came out quite well Smile

If you don't want the Midas Garage, then you could always rotate the Hospital 90°
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
The following 6 users Like RIC0H's post:
  • Jessixa, Grape, Bobby Shmicki, Laurinwookie, Luna, SabreShibe
I tell you what would be sweet as f**k but I'm not sure how possible. A nice Police station sort of complex where 'Nexus Store' is that perhaps is connected to the Nexus via a door or something with also having it's own external entrance. Would be cool and could get rid of the nexus jails and move them into like a back room of the police station with SRU / Police spawns as well as holding cells, proper prison cells, locker rooms, arms lockers... etc. Would make some neat role plays.

[Image: 5YnP64r.png]
The following 6 users Like Narcotic's post:
  • Coffee, RIC0H, Spartan_KCT, sebasti161, Luna, SabreShibe
Bit update!

Nexus garage is removed, and replaced with a small parking space for Presidental and SRU vehicles.

Shops has been inserted as suggested by Tomo

Spoiler :
[Image: 1RJ0gBR.jpg]

A separate police station has been built as suggested by Narcotic

Motel has been replaced with this station. The building has a big jail available for JailRP and has a new impounding area for cars.

It still has got to be decorated.

Spoiler :
[Image: zFNnP4O.jpg]
[Image: eLUcdOp.jpg]
[Image: S9OSQG6.jpg]
[Image: 6VBjUEP.jpg]
[Image: 4J8yZGV.jpg]
[Image: L166anQ.jpg]

The following 2 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • RIC0H, Narcotic
I guess that's the end of abandoned motel RP for rebels  Sad
Regards,