Religion
Religion is the cause of so many wars and conflicts, it's bullshit.
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • Random, Archer, SpaghettiFTW, Lewwings, Envy
(11-13-2018, 12:49 PM)Jan Wrote: Religion is the cause of so many wars and conflicts, it's bullshit.

So is money yet noone critices it, mayor recent conflicts have had money and power more involved than religion.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • konsta
(11-13-2018, 12:49 PM)Jan Wrote: Religion is the cause of so many wars and conflicts, it's bullshit.

Here I disagree with you, religion doesn’t cause wars, people cause wars. People’s interpretations cause wars.

Although I disagree with religion as a whole.
(11-13-2018, 04:42 PM)juicyorange Wrote:

Here I disagree with you, religion doesn’t cause wars, people cause wars. People’s interpretations cause wars.

The Quran openly states that holy war must be waged though...
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 3 users Like Archer's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, mintblackbeard, Lewwings
Somewhat to do with religion. Story of Noah's ark is a bit weird, like where did he get two of each animal and how did he stop them attacking each other, also how big was that boat. How did he stop the birds from just flying off cause their birds, did he also have 2 flies cause how tf would you keep a track of them
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 1 user Likes dawson270500's post:
  • Lewwings
Why are you questioning that? God can obviously command stuff to do whatever, which means he commanded the animals to follow noah and not abandon him, just like the flies that you mentiend (and birds) Also since you might've thought about asking about how long did it take, but forgot to post it, remember that it is stated noah was 950 years old when he died, back then humans lived alot longer than us.

But ofc you are gonna disregard that because you don't believe in god.

You're really stupid. Fact check before writing.

While Islam as a rule is misconstrued in the western world, maybe no other Islamic term brings out such solid responses as the word Jihad. The word Jihad is mistranslated as "Heavenly War". What might as well be called "Heavenly War" is harb-u-muqadasah. This term isn't found in any section of the Qur'an. There is nothing in the Islamic sources that allow a Muslim to battle against non-Muslims exclusively on the premise that they are not Muslim. 

The word Jihad originates from the root word jahada, which intends to battle. At the individual level, jihad essentially alludes to the inward battle of being a man of temperance and accommodation to God in all parts of life. 

At the aggregate level, jihad can take different structures, for example, 

1. Scholarly Jihad, which includes the battle to pass on the message of God to mankind and to battle social shades of malice through learning, astuteness and honorable talk. As the Glorious Qur'an says: 

"Who is preferable in discourse over one who calls (men) to Allah, works exemplary nature, and says, "I am of the individuals who bow in Islam"? [Al-Qur'an 41:33] 

2. Financial Jihad, which involves monetary measures, and spending from one's way to enhance the living states of poor people and the discouraged. 

3. Physical Jihad, which includes aggregate equipped self-protection, and additionally reprisal against oppression, misuse, and persecution. 

Consequently the idea of Jihad is tremendous and exhaustive. In fact, it's the last class of Jihad that is a reason for worry to many, and which we will investigate in detail. 

Jihad on the front line, in the Islamic viewpoint, is the final resort, and is liable to stringent conditions. It very well may be pursued just to safeguard opportunity, which incorporates opportunity of confidence. The Glorious Qur'an says: "To those against whom war is made, consent is given (to battle), since they are wronged;- and verily, Allah is most great for their guide;- (They are) the individuals who have been removed from their homes in rebellion of appropriate,- (for no reason) then again, actually they say, "our Lord is Allah". Did not Allah check one arrangement of individuals by methods for another, there would definitely have been pulled down religious communities, houses of worship, synagogues, and mosques, in which the name of Allah is celebrated in plenteous measure… " [Al-Qur'an 22:39-40] 

Also, the Qur'an says: 

"What's more, for what reason ought to ye not battle in the reason for God and of the individuals who, being feeble, are abuseed (and persecuted)? – Men, ladies and youngsters, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Save us from this town, whose individuals are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will secure; and raise for us from thee one who will help!" [Al-Qur'an 4:75] 

Along these lines the states of physical Jihad are unmistakably characterized in the Qur'an.

Don't you dare blame religion for all the wars and conflicts! Racist!
(11-13-2018, 06:18 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:

You're really stupid. Fact check before writing.

While Islam as a rule is misconstrued in the western world, maybe no other Islamic term brings out such solid responses as the word Jihad. The word Jihad is mistranslated as "Heavenly War". What might as well be called "Heavenly War" is harb-u-muqadasah. This term isn't found in any section of the Qur'an. There is nothing in the Islamic sources that allow a Muslim to battle against non-Muslims exclusively on the premise that they are not Muslim. 

The word Jihad originates from the root word jahada, which intends to battle. At the individual level, jihad essentially alludes to the inward battle of being a man of temperance and accommodation to God in all parts of life. 

At the aggregate level, jihad can take different structures, for example, 

1. Scholarly Jihad, which includes the battle to pass on the message of God to mankind and to battle social shades of malice through learning, astuteness and honorable talk. As the Glorious Qur'an says: 

"Who is preferable in discourse over one who calls (men) to Allah, works exemplary nature, and says, "I am of the individuals who bow in Islam"? [Al-Qur'an 41:33] 

2. Financial Jihad, which involves monetary measures, and spending from one's way to enhance the living states of poor people and the discouraged. 

3. Physical Jihad, which includes aggregate equipped self-protection, and additionally reprisal against oppression, misuse, and persecution. 

Consequently the idea of Jihad is tremendous and exhaustive. In fact, it's the last class of Jihad that is a reason for worry to many, and which we will investigate in detail. 

Jihad on the front line, in the Islamic viewpoint, is the final resort, and is liable to stringent conditions. It very well may be pursued just to safeguard opportunity, which incorporates opportunity of confidence. The Glorious Qur'an says: "To those against whom war is made, consent is given (to battle), since they are wronged;- and verily, Allah is most great for their guide;- (They are) the individuals who have been removed from their homes in rebellion of appropriate,- (for no reason) then again, actually they say, "our Lord is Allah". Did not Allah check one arrangement of individuals by methods for another, there would definitely have been pulled down religious communities, houses of worship, synagogues, and mosques, in which the name of Allah is celebrated in plenteous measure… " [Al-Qur'an 22:39-40] 

Also, the Qur'an says: 

"What's more, for what reason ought to ye not battle in the reason for God and of the individuals who, being feeble, are abuseed (and persecuted)? – Men, ladies and youngsters, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Save us from this town, whose individuals are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will secure; and raise for us from thee one who will help!" [Al-Qur'an 4:75] 

Along these lines the states of physical Jihad are unmistakably characterized in the Qur'an.

ru speaking to me lol, i think you are speaking to archer.
(11-13-2018, 06:00 PM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote: Why are you questioning that? God can obviously command stuff to do whatever, which means he commanded the animals to follow noah and not abandon him, just like the flies that you mentiend (and birds) Also since you might've thought about asking about how long did it take, but forgot to post it, remember that it is stated noah was 950 years old when he died, back then humans lived alot longer than us.

But ofc you are gonna disregard that because you don't believe in god.

i am sorry but this is the biggest pile of shit i have every read, how can god command fucking animals ahahahhahahahahahahahahah
this is like a fairtytale, it is so implausible that is it funny.

no one can live to 950????
some old guy wrote that down to indoctrinate people and it worked oml.