Should Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia leave the EU?
Can you show some fact and statistics that prove these are tiny parts of the Polish population? Obviously there is some facicists in every country Right now you are just picking on the irrelevant minorities, it is clear that the Poles were not Naz's if they nearly got wiped out by them.
(09-14-2018, 07:11 PM)Archer Wrote: Lord Curzon: Gives Poland territory inhabited by Ukrainians and Belorussians, not to count Germans and Lithuanians
Poland: Also helps Germany invade Czechoslovakia
Polish 'Home' Army: Leaves communists out of planning for the Warsaw Uprising and then blames them for not helping
Polish fascists: Collaborate with Germany, help them maintain death camps
Sorry but you cannot deny that Poland is not innocent.
(plus I wasn't the one who brought in PLC. The OP mentioned the partitions.)

Are you unable to retain information, Lviv belonged to Poland in the first place due to it belonging to them for a vast amount of time during the commonwealth. Poland didn’t help in the invasion of Czechoslovakia what sort of delusional claim is this.

Communists, the Soviet Union, betrayed the polish nation by invading them, it is pretty damn evident they would be left out of discussions. 

Some Polish individuals including non Polish Jews helped control prisoners in German death camps in Poland as they had no other choice due to them being treated like animals by the Germans.

If you think that Poland is responsible for its own invasion and the fact Germany decided to slaughter millions of Poles and Jews on its territory then you are a complete fool and I cannot continue this discussion with you as I simply won’t engage with a Nazi sympathiser.
(09-14-2018, 07:30 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: Can you show some fact and statistics that prove these are tiny parts of the Polish population? Obviously there is some facicists in every country Right now you are just picking on the irrelevant minorities, it is clear that the Poles were not Naz's if they nearly got wiped out by them.

those "irrelevant minorities" formed about a quarter of the pre-war Polish population. Poles were involved in the German occupation and the Holocaust, and the collaborationist leaders were not convicted. The three largest parties in the Sejm right now are also right-wing, two of them far-right.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(09-14-2018, 07:33 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 07:11 PM)Archer Wrote: Lord Curzon: Gives Poland territory inhabited by Ukrainians and Belorussians, not to count Germans and Lithuanians
Poland: Also helps Germany invade Czechoslovakia
Polish 'Home' Army: Leaves communists out of planning for the Warsaw Uprising and then blames them for not helping
Polish fascists: Collaborate with Germany, help them maintain death camps
Sorry but you cannot deny that Poland is not innocent.
(plus I wasn't the one who brought in PLC. The OP mentioned the partitions.)

Are you unable to retain information, Lviv belonged to Poland in the first place due to it belonging to them for a vast amount of time during the commonwealth. Poland didn’t help in the invasion of Czechoslovakia what sort of delusional claim is this.

Communists, the Soviet Union, betrayed the polish nation by invading them, it is pretty damn evident they would be left out of discussions. 

Some Polish individuals including non Polish Jews helped control prisoners in German death camps in Poland as they had no other choice due to them being treated like animals by the Germans.

If you think that Poland is responsible for its own invasion and the fact Germany decided to slaughter millions of Poles and Jews on its territory then you are a complete fool and I cannot continue this discussion with you as I simply won’t engage with a Nazi sympathiser.

Seems like you need to refresh your history.
1) Lviv was inhabited by Ukrainians, Poland controlling it for (insert number) years doesn't make it rightful Polish land.
2)The First Vienna Award by Nazi Germany gave Poland Zaolzie, Těšínsko and Suchá Hora . Polish troops had already occupied the land in collaboration with Germany, they were formally annexed on 1 November 1938.
3)The Ukrainian and Belorussian SSR's rightfully seized their land to protect their people from Nazi invasion
4)The Polish collaborators in WW2 were not convicted. Many joined the post-war administration
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Archer- You sorta strayed off topic from the original question given NGL
Prosto, practise what you preach. The only reason that Ukraine isnt a part of NATO is because of Russian aggression. Putin stated that missiles would be pointed at Ukraine if they went trough with Joining NATO. The EU might not be an official militairy organisation but it displays a firm message that its members are no potential russian province and not to be messed with or annexed whenever it suits them.
The following 4 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Emil, Archer, Grunt, Joulle
(09-14-2018, 08:15 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Prosto, practise what you preach. The only reason that Ukraine isnt a part of NATO is because of Russian aggression. Putin stated that missiles would be pointed at Ukraine if they went trough with Joining NATO. The EU might not be an official militairy organisation but it displays a firm message that its members are no potential russian province and not to be messed with or annexed whenever it suits them.

Exactly. Also, Prosto, while the EU may not be focused on military assistance, article 42.7 stipulates that EU members have to give military support and assistance "by all means in their power" to any EU member that is the target of foreign armed aggression.
The following 3 users Like Emil's post:
  • Archer, Baskingner, Grunt
(09-14-2018, 08:15 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Prosto, practise what you preach. The only reason that Ukraine isnt a part of NATO is because of Russian aggression. Putin stated that missiles would be pointed at Ukraine if they went trough with Joining NATO. The EU might not be an official militairy organisation but it displays a firm message that its members are no potential russian province and not to be messed with or annexed whenever it suits them.
That is not the reason why Ukraine is not part of NATO lol, we went through a process of joining NATO,  even after Putin's threats. but then our president changed to pro Russian one. And now we can't join it because we are at war with Russia. What how exactly EU would get that message across? By being deeply concerned or "sanctions"? EU would just feed those tiny countries to Russia,  to not anger it in case of invasion or war
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • juicyorange
(09-15-2018, 01:39 AM)Prosto Wrote:
That is not the reason why Ukraine is not part of NATO lol, we went through a process of joining NATO,  even after Putin's threats. but then our president changed to pro Russian one. And now we can't join it because we are at war with Russia. What how exactly EU would get that message across? By being deeply concerned or "sanctions"? EU would just feed those tiny countries to Russia,  to not anger it in case of invasion or war

"EU would just feed those tiny countries to Russia,  to not anger it in case of invasion or war"
Why exactly do you believe this? This hasn't been the case before, in fact the EU is specifically seeking to defend against Russian aggression (against the EU members).
As I said before, article 42.7 specifically talks about this.

"If a Member State is the victim of armed aggression on its territory, the other Member States shall have towards it an obligation of aid and assistance by all the means in their power, in accordance with article 51 of the United Nations charter"

There isn't any getting around this article. If someone is attacked, the other nations have to help them.
(09-15-2018, 07:12 AM)Emil Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 01:39 AM)Prosto Wrote:

"EU would just feed those tiny countries to Russia,  to not anger it in case of invasion or war"
Why exactly do you believe this? This hasn't been the case before, in fact the EU is specifically seeking to defend against Russian aggression (against the EU members).
As I said before, article 42.7 specifically talks about this.

"If a Member State is the victim of armed aggression on its territory, the other Member States shall have towards it an obligation of aid and assistance by all the means in their power, in accordance with article 51 of the United Nations charter"

There isn't any getting around this article. If someone is attacked, the other nations have to help them.
You are missing my point Emil, I never denied that such article exist. All I'm saying that in case of direct invasion of Russia. There will be no military assistance in terms of sending troops (military equipment yes, military advisers yes, but not troops, they would not want to send their people to war they would want to avoid) that's what "aid and assistance" is meant as in my opinion. 
Russia will not attack said countries because they are members of "rival" block aka NATO and that's it. Unless Russia will decide to go to full time war, which will not happen because Russia need to sort a lot of internal shut first. As of now, Russia is in north Korea lookalike state where they feed people with "we are allmighty and will return Russian empire lands" propaganda but won't do anything because it's counter productive
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • juicyorange