ghosTAk1ll3r
(07-29-2018, 06:39 AM)juicyorange Wrote: lol wtf, I am just going to say it as it’s my opinion; this is probably the worst choice you could have made, I mean, clearly he was partially responsible for the basewars. But whatever life goes on. All I can wish you is the best of luck to carry out correct and moral judgments.

How so tho? Just because he likes to base and make dem money?

FL has been basewars for years now and GHOSTK1LL3R has only recently returned. Just because you claim that's your opinion doesn't mean you can just throw words around. I am talking facts, you are talking shit.
Cool shit, maybe he will be too busy administrating to destroy us all at shooting Sad

Congrats!
(07-29-2018, 08:04 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 06:39 AM)juicyorange Wrote: lol wtf, I am just going to say it as it’s my opinion; this is probably the worst choice you could have made, I mean, clearly he was partially responsible for the basewars. But whatever life goes on. All I can wish you is the best of luck to carry out correct and moral judgments.

FL has been basewars for years now and GHOSTK1LL3R has only recently returned.

FL has not been extreme basewars for years and even if it has it's still an issue. There has been a very big spike in Aggressive "roleplay" recently.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Finally

FL has been basewars for years now and GHOSTK1LL3R has only recently returned. Just because you claim that's your opinion doesn't mean you can just throw words around. I am talking facts, you are talking shit.

Your going off topic and making no sense, hopefully your smart ass comments get deleted. This is not a discussion thread.
(07-29-2018, 08:10 AM)juicyorange Wrote:

Your going off topic and making no sense, hopefully your smart ass comments get deleted. This is not a discussion thread.

I am not going off topic you just got nothing to say.
(07-29-2018, 08:06 AM)Pollux Wrote:

FL has been basewars for years now and GHOSTK1LL3R has only recently returned.

FL has not been extreme basewars for years and even if it has it's still an issue. There has been a very big spike in Aggressive "roleplay" recently.

Either you like it or not Ghost deserved that shot more than anyone else and I am sure he will make a great admin.
I'm gonna be honest, not the biggest fan of ghostkiller over the couple months, though he is getting "better".
I look forward to seeing where this goes, I'm a bit worried that this is where the legacy of passiveRP stops,
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
The following 2 users Like ChoCho's post:
  • Pollux, Schnitzelburger
Congratulatulations, I'm sure you can support the community greatly.

Kind Regards,
Indie
Ex-Teacher

The following 1 user Likes Indie's post:
  • ChoCho
From what I've seen of ghost recently he is a really friendly and mature member of Fearless. Sure, he's primarily an aggressive roleplayer, but I'm sure that if we can all look over this and see how he performs as a member of the staff team he will be a very good administrator in the future.

Gratz!
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]