ghosTAk1ll3r
Smile 
[Image: announcement.png]

Greetings, everyone

Today we are getting another smiley face to add to the scoreboard, only this time it will have a lot of kills.

This is no doubt going to confuse some of you and be quite a controversial choice, however for many years he has been very helpful to the team over the years has matured a lot, showing a care towards the community with his constant suggestions, bug reports and his discussion threads which bring awareness to issues, as well as helping other members of the community with certain aspects of the game mode. I am of course, talking about GHOSTK1LL3R. From his growing maturity and skills with leadership when it comes to leading the Crimson Order we are certain he will be a useful asset to have. It is also equally important to note his expansive knowledge of the rules and the love he puts into aggressive role play, which is an important factor as it balances at the team in terms of different types of role players.

So it is my greatest pleasure to welcome him into our team and I wish him the best of luck.

Divey
Supervising Administrator
congrats
most permed staff gratz
The following 6 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Yonno, sebasti161, Eclipze, Archer, Baskingner, Lewwings
Congrats Ghost!
Welcome to the team!
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Didn't expect this, but I certainly don't disagree with it!

Congratulations!

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
Didn't expect this to ever happen. Best of luck.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
One of the most deserved promotion I’ve seen on here.
From the short time I’ve played with ghost lately, I’ve noticed nothing but good intentions from him.
He always watched over the people he plays with, and now over the server.
No doubt ghost will do good
The following 2 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • L 1 A M,
Unexpected to say the least. I'd never imagined you being a staff member. Gratz!
[Image: 5wMbG5v.gif]
The following 11 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Mist, Chumps, MasterNoda, god, Wolven, Eclipze, juicyorange, Lewwings, Doctor KuLa, Quantum, Edned