Punishments
(06-10-2018, 03:10 PM)The Killroy Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 03:08 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 03:03 PM)The Killroy Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 03:00 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 02:53 PM)The Killroy Wrote: With all the shit I've heard and witnessed since 2011,  that is true. No staff member is impartial and no staff member is in it to "keep the server safe", its the power of the rank they want.

A lot of players change once they get that rank. I think admins should discuss with other staff members before issuing a ban.

I disagree, I think they change a long time before that. After all you have to be one chameleon of a person to maneuver your way all the way to that rank.

Yeah I agree. A lot of admins talk a lot of shit about the players of the community behind closed doors. Players who used to be their friends before they became admin. bet there is a couple private threads lurking about.

Not like we can do anything about it besides get banned for discussing it so fuck it, let it burn.

You are correct. Just because they say it doesnt happen. Doesnt mean its not happening. Be careful what you tell others and always think what could happen if the information you have given would get into the wrong hands.
its time for a revolution
(06-09-2018, 01:36 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 12:04 PM)DVN Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 11:59 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 11:52 AM)DVN Wrote: You're completely entitled to have your opinion but why is everyone acting so immature.

Name drop if you really bout this shit boys. Who's corrupt? Who's bias? Who's not doing their role properly?

We have SA's for a reason where you can file complaints for them to be investigated, this thread doesn't help your situation at all.

If you don't think this discussion helps you don't have to take part in it. The rest of us want to share opinions.

I don't understand where you're going with this though?

People seem to just be agreeing because of a couple of bad experiences like 'oh yeah it's a few individuals in the team that are bias' etc. etc. How on earth does that help our team or your issues? Bring light to the issues either publicly or report them to an SA and you might actually get somewhere.
Problem is DVN, the SA's, in particular Divey has not responded back to any of my messages to him on the forums, not even acknowledged they exist. You want me to name people who have acted with bias towards others?

yourself is one, shutting down threads that you disagree with even slightly just because YOU disagree with them even if they don't break any forum rules, wouldn't be surprised if you shut this one down soon. Divey is another banning people for several moths for allegedly they "ruined" his friends RP, when in fact nothing was happening and it was as exciting as watching paint dry not to mention ignoring staff complaints against his colleagues. Finn was another case ages ago but he never got admin in the first place.

people should learn from siphon or exotic on how to act because clearly a minority in the team who are here to help let their feelings influence their decisions.

Okay so you're probably angry that I closed down some politically driven threads where a group of very immature (you included) users decided to turn it into a flame war. That's not something we want here in the community, not what I personally don't want to see.

If that makes me corrupt then I do worry about your opinions on staff members and what you really think is corrupt. You know the route and channels to take if you wish to report misconduct so I suggest you take that route and get this situation sorted.

As for your reply Dimitris why did you even create this thread if you're not going to try and get these issues sorted? It's not really a good excuse to just assume nothing will happen because the SAs favour staff members, I would say the SAs have been fair and proactive with any abuse at all in recent cases.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • MrFinnConlon
(06-10-2018, 02:53 PM)The Killroy Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 02:36 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: I feel like staff member grudges on certain players plays a huge roll in deciding a players ban length

With all the shit I've heard and witnessed since 2011,  that is true. No staff member is impartial and no staff member is in it to "keep the server safe", its the power of the rank they want.

A lot of players change once they get that rank. I think admins should discuss with other staff members before issuing a ban.

I disagree, I think they change a long time before that. After all you have to be one chameleon of a person to maneuver your way all the way to that rank.

Yeah I agree. A lot of admins talk a lot of shit about the players of the community behind closed doors. Players who used to be their friends before they became admin. bet there is a couple private threads lurking about.

Damn that's cool man just throw around some completely false accusations around about the team just to put the cherry on top lmao.

Stop being so immature, if you have experienced corrupt conduct from a staff member just report it. Why spread complete rubbish that you know absolutely nothing about?
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Joe Joe, Pollux
(06-10-2018, 03:43 PM)DVN Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 02:53 PM)The Killroy Wrote: With all the shit I've heard and witnessed since 2011,  that is true. No staff member is impartial and no staff member is in it to "keep the server safe", its the power of the rank they want.

Damn that's cool man just throw around some completely false accusations around about the team just to put the cherry on top lmao.

Stop being so immature, if you have experienced corrupt conduct from a staff member just report it. Why spread complete rubbish that you know absolutely nothing about?

Why bother? Nothing happens unless that person has caused trouble for the staff themselves. Eitherway I'd rather keep the shit I have ready for a day I'm bored. Banter and memes, cya l8r aligtaro.
(06-10-2018, 04:27 PM)The Killroy Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 03:00 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: A lot of players change once they get that rank. I think admins should discuss with other staff members before issuing a ban.

Why bother? Nothing happens unless that person has caused trouble for the staff themselves. Eitherway I'd rather keep the shit I have ready for a day I'm bored. Banter and memes, cya l8r aligtaro.

There you go then, why contribute to this thread and complain when you have evidence or content to show misconduct but you're saving it for 'banter and memes' which my I add is absolute terrible crack by the way.

You can all do something about the issues you're expressing. Whether you chose to to pursue it or not is down to you, not the team.
(06-10-2018, 10:01 PM)DVN Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 04:27 PM)The Killroy Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 03:03 PM)The Killroy Wrote: I disagree, I think they change a long time before that. After all you have to be one chameleon of a person to maneuver your way all the way to that rank.

There you go then, why contribute to this thread and complain when you have evidence or content to show misconduct but you're saving it for 'banter and memes' which my I add is absolute terrible crack by the way.

You can all do something about the issues you're expressing. Whether you chose to to pursue it or not is down to you, not the team.

Cause now I'm enjoying my time on the forums and hopefully will enjoy my time in game. When I get sick of the server like I was in 2016 I'll likely just dropbox all my shit to whoever the SA is when that happens and sit back and have my final "crack" at the idiots who get banned. Not only all that wank but there is literally no point right now considering nobody has annoyed me to that point. I only report if I've a genuine dislike for the person I'm reporting or if its a day where the patter is INCREDIBLY slow.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • CorieTheNub
All this because someone can’t take being called a name 3 times lmao.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
The longer you leave supposed evidences, the less relevent they become. If there are issues with staff members not conducting themselves properly, I would like to be sent evidence of such immediately so these issues can be dealt with.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Pollux, Wolven
(06-11-2018, 01:02 AM)Awestruck Wrote: The longer you leave supposed evidences, the less relevent they become. If there are  issues with staff members not conducting themselves properly, I would like to be sent evidence of such immediately so these issues can be dealt with.

You're supposed to be the one finding them, not me. I have quite a long attention span and do tend to enjoy things for quite a while so during the year, maybe year and a half (judging from the last time) you should manage to filter the shitebags from the honest people. Regardless of how bad the stuff they've done is it isn't within my interest to say anything as they've not personally done something to me which would warrant me to try and "get even" so to speak. I'm having fun, I'm happy with how things are at this moment in time and the users (non-admins and other) that I know shit about haven't done shit to me so I see no reason why I would grass and try to better something which I really don't have much invested in at this point in time. Not to mention the few times I offered evidence and aid and I was shrugged off and demoted lmao.

[Image: Niels_Aussems_2_Corne_Hannink_Fotografie...k=THcdHNDO]