What happened to FL?
A main point in making the community establish a strong bond are events. It's like some sort of reunion, I remember the WW2 event being an exceptional experience, a lot of old people returned and had fun together. I believe that should be organized a lot often.
The following 3 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Grape, Exotic, Falcon
(05-31-2018, 02:24 PM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote: A main point in making the community establish a strong bond are events. It's like some sort of reunion, I remember the WW2 event being an exceptional experience, a lot of old people returned and had fun together. I believe that should be organized a lot often.

Yeah events do make people play again. When there was the purge event - I'll use Jonas' one for example- a lot of players returned to have a friendly fight. And I defiantly agree, even though the server crashed, your WW2 event had a lot of players.

I think what needs to happen to encourage players to host and participate is a more of a reward system. Whether it's money, RPP, items, whatever it takes in my opinion. And no, this won't destroy the 'economy'.

I think it's safe to say no matter how many updates you do, what makes FL fun and enjoyable is the players. Some of us were even speaking about some sort of ban wipe! As crazy as it sounds, there are some pretty strong argument points. 

!!!KAPPA!!! some1 pay ghostk1ll3r for his suggestions !!!KAPPA!!!
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Archer
Definitely an RP that brings community members from both ends of the spectrum is a good thing. In reference to the Purge Event, an aggressive RP event, I joined even though I'm mostly a passive guy, simply because it looked like the community was bonding and together, plus it gave me an exams break. Wink

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Archer
(05-31-2018, 01:21 PM)fieldy Wrote: #bringbacksnowredwolf

Out of respect for this serious, mature argument- could you contribute something a little more useful instead of silly hashtags?

OT - The rewards for the Purge Event were also great and gave those who participated a reward for interacting with other players.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Archer
FL into Darkrp lyfe? ;o

Tis Dead
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
If you made all the Guns really shit, then people would give up ARP and start being Passive.
I think the only way is for me to be Super Admin and work closely with Soul and get myself a new staff team

Other than that we’re all doomed
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • CorieTheNub, Falcon
Not sure about others I personally don't find roleplaying fun anymore, I only play Gmod now either to make something on it or play one of the many minigames it hosts otherwise it's just not as enjoyable as it used to be.
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • Envy
(05-31-2018, 04:17 PM)Broccoli Wrote: Not sure about others I personally don't find roleplaying fun anymore, I only play Gmod now either to make something on it or play one of the many minigames it hosts otherwise it's just not as enjoyable as it used to be.

no I still enjoy rping and I’m sure many agree.
(05-31-2018, 04:36 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 04:17 PM)Broccoli Wrote: Not sure about others I personally don't find roleplaying fun anymore, I only play Gmod now either to make something on it or play one of the many minigames it hosts otherwise it's just not as enjoyable as it used to be.

no I still enjoy rping and I’m sure many agree.

That's why I said "I personally"
[Image: unknown.png]