The new map
The map release will be like any other map release in the past, it will be available once it's complete. I don't want to release a map that is incomplete with a very small possibility of it being delayed, or worst case scenario, not released at all. It would be an extreme case of false promise.

I will tell you that a majority of the setup is complete. New skins, however, will need to be made to match the Pinescity theme and a delivery job system will be configured to suite the map (we will probably just create a few jobs at the start and expand after release). The property system is also still being configured at this moment in time.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 8 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • , Zona, Jessixa, Tomo, Envy, Pollux, HundraProcent, Wolven
(05-20-2018, 12:20 PM)Falc Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 11:39 PM)Broccoli Wrote: -snip-

Stop acting like a stuck up tool.

We want to discuss now the choice has been made, if you read the replies then that’s fairly obvious why the thread has been made.

If you don’t like it, don’t read the thread lol.

Pretty rich coming from you tbh, I said I don't see the point in this discussion thread because like with every big change people try to convince and tell each other why they're wrong rather than actual discussion.
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 2 users Like Broccoli's post:
  • Nudelsalat, Pollux
Has anyone seen the player count recently? Who's making these decisions? The community? Sometimes you have to go against public opinion because you know what is the correct thing to do. Stop trying to quench some kind of wild fantasy of an amazing map with lots of possibilities. Because IT WON'T HAPPEN

When is this administration coming down to the ground and realizing that FL has a severe drop in player count and NEEDS a smaller map? 

(05-20-2018, 01:34 PM)Jessixa Wrote: Ooooooh 
So excited to see it . Hmmm wonder what are the new jobs :3
You are the pinnacle of FL's dwindling playerbase. Stop supporting these bogus updates. What, NEW JOBS? Do you really need that?

Awestruck please explain to me why we need new jobs when we barely have around 40 players. (On the weekend.)
It seems like a massive time waster where all resources will go to adapting to this unnecessary map.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 5 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Eclipze, Falc, Mr. Flaminator, sebasti161, Grunt
(05-21-2018, 10:29 AM)Midget Wrote:
You are the pinnacle of FL's dwindling playerbase. Stop supporting these bogus updates. What, NEW JOBS? Do you really need that?

Awestruck please explain to me why we need new jobs when we barely have around 40 players. (On the weekend.)
It seems like a massive time waster where all resources will go to adapting to this unnecessary map.

Both of you are taking Awestrucks comment out of context. With "jobs" he meant jobs for the delivery system. There won't be new jobs from the F1 menu.

If you decide to shittalk other people, at least talk down to them in the right way.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Random, Archer
(05-21-2018, 10:47 AM)Yonno Wrote:

Both of you are taking Awestrucks comment out of context. With "jobs" he meant jobs for the delivery system. There won't be new jobs from the F1 menu.

If you decide to shittalk other people, at least talk down to them in the right way.

That makes it so much better Yonno, because that is exactly what this new pines map needed. My point is that this map is not needed. It is an illogical choice.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 3 users Like Haarek's post:
  • , sebasti161, Wolven
(05-21-2018, 10:52 AM)Midget Wrote:
(05-21-2018, 10:47 AM)Yonno Wrote:

That makes it so much better Yonno, because that is exactly what this new pines map needed. My point is that this map is not needed. It is an illogical choice.

I'm sorry if I said that , I find myself stupid about it , until I read "Delivery System . 
thanks for telling me Smile
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
(05-21-2018, 10:29 AM)Midget Wrote: Has anyone seen the player count recently? Who's making these decisions? The community? Sometimes you have to go against public opinion because you know what is the correct thing to do. Stop trying to quench some kind of wild fantasy of an amazing map with lots of possibilities. Because IT WON'T HAPPEN

When is this administration coming down to the ground and realizing that FL has a severe drop in player count and NEEDS a smaller map? 

We don’t agree on anything but this^^

Straight talking with no beating around the bush. Time to open your eyes, staff, hierarchy, Soul.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Archer, Wolven
Its cancer.
Jesus. You are all so negative without having spent a second on there yet. Give it a shot, and then you can talk as much shit as you want about it. But for now it just seems like unnecassary whining.

Am I saying it is the perfect map? Not at all. But we can all agree that v5p is no longer an option, and that there needs to be a new map. I think that Pines is going to be interesting, especially since it is moving away from ''Evocity''.

I personally am excited to see some change, and I am interested to see how it is going to impact FL.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 4 users Like Random's post:
  • Jessixa, Panda, Pollux, rand0m0mg
(05-21-2018, 02:48 PM)Random Wrote: Jesus. You are all so negative without having spent a second on there yet. Give it a shot, and then you can talk as much shit as you want about it. But for now it just seems like unnecassary whining.

you say that as if we havent tried out pines in singleplayer?