The new map
So what’s your guys opinions on Pines being picked?

I personally think it’s stupid.

Player interaction and both Roleplay types were not considered by Soul in my opinion. It was proven that the map firstly is too big. Secondly limits interactions because of this and how it’s designed. And finally because aggressive Roleplay is now limited massively. FPS too is huge, it defines whether a player enjoys themselves and whether they come back, Pines won’t offer good enough FPS for this.

This was chosen based on updates, but updates don’t make the server or community what it is, the map does, and the map defines the players and how they come about roleplaying.
The following 6 users Like Falc's post:
  • Mr. Flaminator, sebasti161, Archer, Eclipze, Byra, Rebdogg
I personally believe that all we can do is wait and see the true outcome, rather than the assumptions both parties have been throwing at each other. Only time will tell us if Pines is truly a good map.

I'm just very skeptical to the performance of the map, and I think it's going to be equal to recent V5P performance.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 6 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Wolven, Panda, Pollux, Spartan_KCT, mintblackbeard, Falcon
I know a lot of player including Shlomo are now going to wait out the shit map until a better one is chosen. Doubt the server population will go down because there is way too many "OOOOH LOOK AT MY SHOOOP" roleplayers out there but who cares. Pines is shit, absolute wank.
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
The following 1 user Likes lordofthesilver's post:
  • Envy
lol pines
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • , sebasti161, Lewwings, Eclipze, Kippsee
Bad decision. Fearless its current state isn’t like it was before and would never be. But because of this they still choose to have a huge map, which will just lead to the same problem V5P currently has. 

In my opinion, it would not help at all. It will just be the same as it is now or even worse. The best map for FearlessRP is rp_evocity_v2d or another version of this map.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Well it's gonna be one of those situations where people have to learn from mistakes.
The following 7 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Grape, konsta, sebasti161, Wolven, Envy, Eclipze, Byra
Let's just try the map out first to see if our assumption are confirmed. But first most importantly, can anyone give me a decent location to base in Pines? I can't find one.
The following 2 users Like konsta's post:
  • Archer, Mauroulis
RIP Frosts nostalgia of his child hood.

Honest opinion, I hate it. I was quite passionate about V2D being picked and reasons behind this that not only I, but many players would return.

I understand Pines is new, however I honestly - in my opinion!11!! - can't see this going well.

I will try it, hopefully I will like it! See you soon FL.
The following 6 users Like god's post:
  • JackZ, Wolven, Envy, konsta, Spartan_KCT, Eclipze
It's a waiting game fellas, that's all it is.
Time will tell if this works out.
The following 2 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Wolven, Spartan_KCT
v5p was enough to make me not play now I just cba. Still gonna give it a go but doubt its going to be any better.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Wolven