opinions on the french election
(05-03-2017, 04:22 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 04:18 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 04:14 PM)ELAD Wrote: Guys, break it up. French election thread so don't talk about American politics.

Personally, le penne all the way
since the leftist one didn't get it
Le Pen*
Also as far as I know the loud-mouthed far-right candidates have never been good

As far as I know loud-mouthed left-wing canidates have never been good and only destroyed Europe with communism and flooded it with refugees, it's time to fix the idiotic mistakes of Francois Hollande in France, who now has a shockingly low approval rating. And maybe later on the mistakes of Angela Merkel in Germany.
Lets fix Hitler,Franco,Mussolini,Salazar,Quisling,Metaxas,Dollfuss,Antonescu,Putin,Yeltsin,Petain,Papadopoulos and Lukashenko first.
Also I do not think Communism flooded Europe,there was never a communist state from the East-West German border.
Also mainstream Islam came earlier to Europe than the Christian churches in their form(First Muslim settlements in Europe-around 750 A.D./The seperation of Catholic and Orthodox Churches-1054)
Of course,mainstream European culture is mainly affected by Christianity but Islamic influence is a great player in that too.
For example,the things Muslims brought to Europe:
-Citrus
-Tulips
-Coffee
-Mechanical camera operation system
-Advanced construction equipment(Eg. wheelbarrows)
-The medieval castle building system(The Granada Citadel is one of the earliest forms of the medieval castles)
-Gunpowder(Played a major role in the destruction of the feudal system)
-Translated old Latin and Greek scripts
-Revived algebra and geometry
-Indirectly helped the Reneissance,most of Byzantine scholars escaped to Italy after the Ottoman conquest
-Also the concept of religious freedom as we know it,there are reports of Christian communities in Muslim-controlled Damascus
-Revived bathing and toiletry
-Street Lights(They,in the modern sense,were first used in Moorish Iberia)
So while Christianity plays the biggest role in European culture,you cannot simply deny the Muslim influence
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Lets fix your political incorrectness first. Putin is not an extremist.
You know why he is pictured so bad? Because of all the media controlled by America wants to destroy another countries reputation and show off that it os the best.
Putin is not at all far right. He is not a dictator.

You know what, 99% of Russians like Putin, and we like where we live, under Putin. He is a great leader. He never curses or downgrades Western states or America, but he does not get the same thing back.

Ertagan ( pardon my spelling) on the other hand...
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Hopefully she'll be elected it's about time we have someone with a spine in Europe.
[Image: unknown.png]

And the result ( not of the election, as a result of it happening )

BTW: I dont like buzzfeed, but this shows a little bit... ish.
(05-03-2017, 04:53 PM)ELAD Wrote: Lets fix your political incorrectness first. Putin is not an extremist.
You know why he is pictured so bad? Because of all the media controlled by America wants to destroy another countries reputation and show off that it os the best.

You know what, 99% of Russians like Putin, and we like where we live, under Putin. He is a great leader. He never curses or downgrades Western states or America, but he does not get the same thing back.

Uhm Elad...
All the Russian people I know detest Putin.He is an oligarch,an Orthodox extremist who is the dictionary definition of dictator.Closing opposition TV,jailing leaders and homosexual concentration camps
But I don't really expect less from Russia,they were not a democracy(partial) until 1991 and they are still not a democracy.
But I'll agree on Erdogan
Btw,I think Western far-right movements like 'Comrade' Putin,they seem to be wanting more people with ties to him(Namely Trump and Le Pen)
+rep
(05-03-2017, 05:08 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 04:53 PM)ELAD Wrote: Lets fix your political incorrectness first. Putin is not an extremist.

Uhm Elad...
All the Russian people I know detest Putin.He is an oligarch,an Orthodox extremist who is the dictionary definition of dictator.Closing opposition TV,jailing leaders and homosexual concentration camps
But I don't really expect less from Russia,they were not a democracy(partial) until 1991 and they are still not a democracy.
But I'll agree on Erdogan
Btw,I think Western far-right movements like 'Comrade' Putin,they seem to be wanting more people with ties to him(Namely Trump and Le Pen)

Russia is a constitutional republic, They are democratic. I want you to fuck off with your bullshit facts about Russia being a dictatorship with no backing of facts.
Trump has no political or personal ties with Putin, but come on, is it really that wrong to want to improve relations with another superpower?
The concentration camps you are thinking off are in Chechnya, a semi autonomous region in Russia with its own laws. article 148 of the Chechen penal code made all sodomy punishable by caning on the first two offences and execution on the third offence.
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
Mhm, well I'm assuming all the Russian people you know live in turkey, and that's just the reason, people who dislike him, move out of the country. But all the Russians. Most Russians like Putin.

Homosexual concentration camps? Are you serious. If you can find one unbiased article that says that (with evidence) I will shake your hand.

Now for my rant about American government:
You know how many innocent citizens are being taken each day from their home in other countries by illegally operating American seal teams since the Cuban missle crisis? And being held without trial in Cuba by the CIA.
Thank you Envy
Thousands. Thanks to Obama that devil....
https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/co...out-charge
Thank you Envy
(05-03-2017, 05:19 PM)ELAD Wrote: Mhm, well I'm assuming all the Russian people you know live in turkey, and that's just the reason, people who dislike him, move out of the country. But all the Russians. Most Russians like Putin.

Homosexual concentration camps? Are you serious. If you can find one unbiased article that says that (with evidence) I will shake your hand.

You know how many innocent citizens are being taken each day from their home in other countries by illegally operating American seal teams since the Cuban missle crisis? And being held without trial in Cuba by the CIA.

http://www.ibtimes.com/russias-lgbt-conc...ay-2523676
Whatever,you'll call it biased
We have a lot of middle class Russian tourists in Turkey,thats where I know it from
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Prompt
(05-03-2017, 05:19 PM)ELAD Wrote: Mhm, well I'm assuming all the Russian people you know live in turkey, and that's just the reason, people who dislike him, move out of the country. But all the Russians. Most Russians like Putin.

Funny that, your not even in Russia, how would you know? I know your mother was russian but that doesnt instantly subject you to instantly knowing all the opinions of russians. You cannot argue that Putin has killed many.

Also:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...77901.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...xuals.html

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/10/reports-of...a-6565025/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/a...r-chechnya

http://www.konbini.com/us/lifestyle/stan...ion-camps/

Happy?

PS: This is about the french elections.
The following 1 user Likes Prompt's post:
  • Archer