opinions on the french election
give me your best pls
[Image: french-pepe.jpg]
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
I personally think Le Pen can go fuck herself. The only reason National Frobt have received support in France is due to the terrible attacks this last year. Personally I think France needs a stable level headed PM. Not a racist fascist nutter that wants to whip France out the EU and "close the borders"

I'm not really into international politics but right wing groups are on the rise and it's fuck ing scary man.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 5 users Like Marty's post:
  • Archer, Dauntless, Baskingner, Eclipze, mgdwszx
good to see my favorite shitposter back

EDIT: also to keep this relevant I'm just gonna say put this here...

[Image: who-would-win-macaroni-le-penne-me-irl-19583657.png]
(04-29-2017, 09:29 PM)Marty Wrote: I personally think Zoe Pen can go fuck herself. The only reason National Frobt have received support in France is due to the terrible attacks this last year. Personally I think France needs a stable level headed PM. Not a racist fascist nutter that wants to whip France out the EU and "close the borders"

I'm not really into international politics but right wing groups are on the rise and it's fuck ing scary man.

The Front National is the only way to stop immigration flow into france. almost  every single terrorist attack since the 80's have been commited by Islamic Foreigners

close the borders, prevent immigration to europe and this wont be such a problem

The real threat to european politics are left wing cucks
Note Almost ^1st sentence.

The following 3 users Like lordofthesilver's post:
  • chopchop1614, Devon, juicyorange
I like to compare Le Pen to mussolini due to her being extremly handsome and cool. i also like to compare Macron to mao zedong due to him liking old people and him not acting like a european, but more arabian/chinese.

The following 1 user Likes lordofthesilver's post:
  • juicyorange
(04-29-2017, 09:47 PM)lordofthesilver Wrote: I like to compare Le Pen to mussolini due to her being extremly handsome and cool. i also like to compare Macron to mao zedong due to him liking old people and him not acting like a european, but more arabian/chinese.

I'm starting to understand why your steam profile pic is the flag of Belgian Congo.
It's obvious you're insane,liking Mussolini isn't what a normal person would do
Also if you want to get out of EU,you could have just chosen Melenchon
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(04-30-2017, 04:42 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote: It's obvious you're insane,liking Mussolini isn't what a normal person would do
Also if you want to get out of EU,you could have just chosen Melenchon

I think hes joking?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 2 users Like Janzo 火's post:
  • juicyorange, Emil
Go Le Pen
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • juicyorange
2 retards for election

And that's it.