[Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving
^ Amen
(07-26-2016, 08:55 PM)Jonas Wrote: however when she is talking in ts, staffmembers usually also speaks there, and its easier for them to respond to whatever you're saying, and she asks them directly through TS to get an answer

1: Shouldn't she send an @ call like everyone else? That's at least what I get told when I ask staff members in any other way
2: Why is she prioritized over people who send @ calls?

(07-26-2016, 01:36 PM)Random Wrote: I am going to side with Ghost and Zambie here Because I want mod and I am in love
/thread

(07-26-2016, 03:05 PM)Jonas Wrote: Kimmy is only ignoring people because they start trolling, and do so many "Rude" and "Disrespectfull" things to her, just because she is a girl.

but if you tried to greet her in a more friendly and non-disrespectfull way, i think she would say Hello to you, or talk with you

She speaks with the Admins, Mods and teachers and such, because we're nice to Kimmy, and respect her for who she is, wich people like GuetaZz dosen't understand.
I'm sorry, but what the fuck does she expect? That we treat her like a princess? This gamemode is based on socializing with other people, which she apparently doesn't seem to understand
If everyone acted as immature as her, the servers would be dead in a few days
Greed^ Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 08:55 PM)Jonas Wrote: however when she is talking in ts, staffmembers usually also speaks there, and its easier for them to respond to whatever you're saying, and she asks them directly through TS to get an answer

1: Shouldn't she send an @ call like everyone else? That's at least what I get told when I ask staff members in any other way
2: Why is she prioritized over people who send @ calls?

Same goes for everyone else, if you're in ts with one of the staff members, they sometimes help us when asking in ts, instead of using @, however other staff members do say something like "Use @ so we can keep track of it", depends on the situation, if they are busy or not.

So therefor not ONLY kimmy gets a faster staff response, would of happened to you if you where in teamspeak and asked them politely.

Greed^ Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 03:05 PM)Jonas Wrote: Kimmy is only ignoring people because they start trolling, and do so many "Rude" and "Disrespectfull" things to her, just because she is a girl.

but if you tried to greet her in a more friendly and non-disrespectfull way, i think she would say Hello to you, or talk with you

She speaks with the Admins, Mods and teachers and such, because we're nice to Kimmy, and respect her for who she is, wich people like GuetaZz dosen't understand.
I'm sorry, but what the fuck does she expect? That we treat her like a princess? This gamemode is based on socializing with other people, which she apparently doesn't seem to understand
If everyone acted as immature as her, the servers would be dead in a few days
I think she decides who she wants to speak and greet with, and if the community was filled with people, you would see loads of people passiverping, having a good time, and being friendly to each other.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Please answer my questions
(07-27-2016, 03:11 PM)Jonas Wrote: She is allowed herself to choose who to talk to and greet, right?.

Right, but if she choses only to talk with the staffteam/teacher team you can understand why people are calling her out, dont you?
(07-27-2016, 03:16 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 03:11 PM)Jonas Wrote: She is allowed herself to choose who to talk to and greet, right?.

Right, but if she choses only to talk with the staffteam/teacher team you can understand why people are calling her out, dont you?

As i've said before, its because we're nice and friendly to Kimmy, and i don't know if its because people are thirsty or not, dosen't really seem like it.

We don't start calling her out for what she does, and why would people care anyways?
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Kimmy used to be speak to me and be polite when I was Administrator, I joined her channel a few weeks back after being demoted and she was very rude to me saying she never actually liked me.

She's fake.
Completely neutral in all this just asking a question.

When it comes to gamer girls in general. Who's fault is it that the person receives special treatment ( if they do) . The gamer girl or the person treating the person so special. Or both?

I don't have the answer to this so i'm just putting it out there for different people to answer.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
I personally had an argument with KimmyPanda recently which seemed to happen directly after my Teacher App was declined. I know my reasons for it being declined (Sorry about smashing you into your truck Jonas :^) ) , but it was about something I liked to do in my spare time and nothing to do with FL.  After this, I've pretty much realized how much I hated being a white knight and that I'd rather be an dick because it's who I am. I fucking hate doing PassiveRP now it's just boring, I forced myself into a situation which I didn't want when I first got teacher by being an ass lick and honestly I only like two of the current staff team because I'm fucking tired of favoritism. If you're a white knight for ANYONE regardless of gender get off FL and go back to Tumblr please thanks.

[img] http://i.imgur.com/3X0KnbH.gif[/img]
(07-27-2016, 03:19 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 03:16 PM)Baskingner Wrote:

As i've said before, its because we're nice and friendly to Kimmy, and i don't know if its because people are thirsty or not, dosen't really seem like it.

Right, but normal players arent?
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Greed^