[Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving
Information 
Hello everybody and welcome to a series of news that happened on the server or happening right now.
My goal is to help you see the untold truth that hidding and no one is willing to talk about (or something like that idk)
First let me introduce myself:

I'm known as IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII on the server and I will be your host for this series.
My english is not perfect so do not expect for a high vocabulary.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

[KimmyPanda]

The First story will be about KimmyPanda.
KimmyPanda is a girl gamer that kinda new on the server, I think she is here sixth month correct me if I am wrong.
So the real deal with that girl is that she is not like others on the server and we can see it very clear.
When KimmyPanda joined the server she came to the players with the most hours and "respect" including admins but I guess that ok because she may wanted to know more about the server and stuff..
After a while when she became more and more known on the server but not because of her RP, because she did something brought people to her. What I mean is she used her femininity.
Lately she got special treatment from people as such as making her character size as child's size.
This caused a large gathering of people around her that did not know what was going on.
I guess this is for the RP and of course not an abuse from the admins because that improving the RP but that fucked up because if normal people that just want to improve the RP will not get such special treatment as she is getting right now.
But the deal with her is not done yet, if you try to talk to her she will probably ignore you as I was told from some guys that just tried to talk to her.
Yea that about all I have to say about her for now, in my opinion she will still be near the admins and the admins will keep giving her stuff just because she is a girl.

[Greed UNBANNED?]

The next story is about Greed and for the people who do not know who Greed is, Greed was a passive roleplayer a he has a respectable amout of RPP that he got by doing PRP and was very popular around the FL community but now he is playing more AggressiveRP than PRP and this is the reason that I think the admins are not respecting him as much as they did when he played PRP and I think because of this I think that this community has a preference for passive and that kinda fucked up because people want to play how they want and get the same treatment as everyone else but that not what I wanted to talk about Greed.
Recently Greed was banned for powergaming - he was buying stuff for himself from the market and the admins saw that on the logs I think 8 hours later or something like that. I think that this is really stupid when the admins checked the logs after he did what he did because people doing stuff like that all the time so why they are not checking the logs for them and I think they were looking to ban him because he is an ARP and as I said they kinda hate aggressive.
But that not the end, when they ban him they said this was his last chance because he was already had 8 bans on the record, he was banned for 3 month, that crazy you know not playing 3 month I do not want to feel what is like.
So after that Greed posted unban request and an admin abuse on the two admins that banned him - raccoon and snowred.
It was seems like Greed and Snowred had the main fight there and after a huge fight that you can go check out it is public and free for everybody, So after the huge fight Snowred UNBANNED Greed and removed his last chance.
I think that fucked up like Greed said why would they give him a last chance in the first place, I think that because they hate him and hate the ARP that he is doing but that just my opinion.

[Robbja]

Another story is about a normal player that calls himself Robbja, and this guy is got into some fights with people because he is trying to get most of the players who play ARP to be banned by recording literaly Everything that going on.
I am not saying that wrong to record but that got people to hate this guy like that one fight with GuetaZz, for you who do not know who is GuetaZz, GuetaZz is a ARP that got alot of respect in the server and both of those guys got into a fight. Robbja was recording GuetaZz and treating to ban him because he is doing stuff against the rules as such as testing a dupe in public place and killing people in the game. Robbja was trying to get him on video and post it on the site and GuetaZz got pissed off and said that the admins that on the server can come and say to him to stop.. But day ago GuetaZz was trying to have some fun with his friends (not me this time tho) and he robbed Robbja's store, Robbja recorded this and posted on the site and GuetaZz got banned, he was told that he is not allowed to disturb a PRP by doing ARP and in my opinion I think that fucked up and stupid because as I said earlier PRP and ARP should get the same treatment and as we can see PRP as high reference over ARP. After that Robbja acted like a dutch and writed on they profile unrelated stuff about the player including on me - he said that I am a nice PRP and as you know or not know I do not PRP at all and I think that was to annoy us and try to get us pissed off about the ban...
The day that GuetaZz robbed Robbja's store, Robbja was a doctor and made 200 shipments for Snowred the superadmin, 200 it is huge amount of shipments including the fact that you need to wait 20 seconds after buying one and Snowred was not even on the server so I do not know if that meta gaming or not but all I know that Robbja as something with Snowred.

[Snowred Abuse?]

The next story will be sort because I was already talked about in Greed's ban but I will talk more specific about the abuse that Greed posted on Snowred.
So Greed was saying that Snowred abused his powers by hunting him down, looking through 8 hours of logs that alot of time, and found him spawning healthkits, and he used his administrator powers for a personal vendetta.
Snowred claiming to looking throught the logs for other person and he found Greed and Greed is calling bullshit on him, I will not go any farther but you can read the treat by yourself and decide.

[Staff leaving]

For the finale story I will talk about the many admins that left and resign as such as Ludo, Spear, Ivan, Skummet and recently Hostage...
It is looks like that many staff members are leaving the community or just do not want to be part of the staff, I remember Spear that was a good staff we had some ups and downs with him but he was awesome guy tho and I bet the others was cool too but the fact that it looks to me that many staff are leaving and new staff are coming. It is not hard to add staff because they actually want the people who has more RPP and play more PRP.
I will end it here with  a callout to a new mod Reebs that stay with me on top of a roof after I was RDM'ed and had 5 hp left, he stayed more than 5 minutes with me and healed me using his powers even after my friend has a massive fight with him, I do not think other staff members would do that for me, thanks and I actually prefer you as a staff more than a teacher.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That for today, you can agree or disagree with few words that I said or even with everything just let me know down below what do you think, leave a like or rate I would appreciate it and I will post more even if no one will watch it, I want it to stay here.
You can always contect me if you want to add some news do not be afriad to add me or talk to me via voice or chat and of course I have much more to add.
                                                                                          Peace

My Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063915284/

Links:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid604957 - Greed's UBR
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid604973 - Admin's abuse post
http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?act...&uid=18841 - KimmyPanda
http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?act...&uid=15449 - Robbja
The following 2 users Like IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII's post:
  • Kahjo, GuetaZz
make a story about me please. i need attention.
You have to be bored
The following 8 users Like DreeBott's post:
  • Ranger, Ghost, Zambie, Random, Insert, Rylund, sebasti161, MasterNoda
Who the hell is this KimmyPanda? I keep hearing more stuff about her from different people yet i've never seen her on the servers or on the forums? Might be blind though.
You can get your model's size changed no matter what, you just have to ask a admin and give a valid reason.
(07-26-2016, 10:58 AM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: You can get your model's size changed no matter what, you just have to ask a admin and give a valid reason.

Yeah but you have to beg or ask like 10 times before getting it changed usually. She tends to get it whenever she asks from what I've seen.
(07-26-2016, 12:31 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 10:58 AM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: You can get your model's size changed no matter what, you just have to ask a admin and give a valid reason.

Yeah but you have to beg or ask like 10 times before getting it changed usually. She tends to get it whenever she asks from what I've seen.

Still not really news m8, when you did it you got it straight away
(07-26-2016, 12:36 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:

It took 25 minutes for it.
(07-26-2016, 12:38 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 12:36 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:

It took 25 minutes for it.
Thats true.

I respond pretty much everytime if someone asks to be elfed, so they clearly don't ask '10 times', that's a load of horse shit! The reason we don't give it some people is because we don't trust them e.g. raiding while you have been elfed or abusing it in other ways. We tend to watch people who we give the command to to prevent this from happening.

Great attitude from a teacher.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 3 users Like Ghost's post:
  • Random, Nadrickk, Reebs