Staff report on [FL] Falcao
(02-14-2016, 11:25 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 11:24 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 11:21 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 11:20 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 11:18 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: We never locked you in a base, we never tied you up. You at any point could of send messages to the police at any point. If I was to hostage someone, I wouldn't allow them to do that, would I not? We equally never locked you anywhere. You was in the compound for no more than 30 seconds. You didn't even enter the main section of our base so saying that we were guarding you and locking you in the building is completely false.

I'm sorry but could I leave? You shut the main gate behind me, effectively locking me in the base.

You took me off the street, in full public view, under gun point; trapping me inside you base with hostile intentions.

At no point did I have free reign to do any of the things you mentioned, because I would have been killed for doing so.

At what point did we hostage rope you? At what point did we ask for demands from anyone? At what point did we lock you in a room?

If we were to taken you hostage, one of the following would of occurred but it didn't because you were no hostage.

I was locked in the base, under armed guard, I couldn't leave, and I couldn't do anything unless instructed otherwise I would have been killed.

The rules do not state that you have to hostage rope me for me to become your hostage; as many people hostage without the use of the rope - I myself have done it many times.

The rules do state this however, which I think you may find interesting;
"You are not allowed to hostage people in public, only in your own base or a dark deserted alleyway"
 You can keep referring to that rule however we are claiming that you were never a hostage so that rule does not apply which means that we didn't need to abide to that rule.

So you claiming that Deer was not a hostage instantly means that he wasn't? I can claim anything about anything, doesn't mean it's valid.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

(02-14-2016, 11:20 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 11:18 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: We never locked you in a base, we never tied you up. You at any point could of send messages to the police at any point. If I was to hostage someone, I wouldn't allow them to do that, would I not? We equally never locked you anywhere. You was in the compound for no more than 30 seconds. You didn't even enter the main section of our base so saying that we were guarding you and locking you in the building is completely false.

I'm sorry but could I leave? You shut the main gate behind me, effectively locking me in the base.

You took me off the street, in full public view, under gun point; trapping me inside you base with hostile intentions.

At no point did I have free reign to do any of the things you mentioned, because I would have been killed for doing so.

At what point did we hostage rope you? At what point did we ask for demands from anyone? At what point did we lock you in a room?

If we were to taken you hostage, one of the following would of occurred but it didn't because you were no hostage.

I was locked in the base, under armed guard, I couldn't leave, and I couldn't do anything unless instructed otherwise I would have been killed.

The rules do not state that you have to hostage rope me for me to become your hostage; as many people hostage without the use of the rope - I myself have done it many times.

"You are not allowed to hostage people in public, only in your own base or a dark deserted alleyway"
 You can keep referring to that rule however we are claiming that you were never a hostage so that rule does not apply which means that we didn't need to abide to that rule.

You are diverting from the main point.

I was taken in full public view under gun point, locked in a base, kept under armed guard, and prevented from doing anything unless ordered to under threat of my life - that is hostaging, and has always been the precedent on Fearless as far as I can tell by looking at previous cases.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(02-14-2016, 11:28 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 11:20 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: I'm sorry but could I leave? You shut the main gate behind me, effectively locking me in the base.

You are diverting from the main point.

I was taken in full public view under gun point, locked in a base, kept under armed guard, and prevented from doing anything unless ordered to under threat of my life - that is hostaging, and has always been the precedent on Fearless as far as I can tell by looking at previous cases.

Alright, show me some precedent cases where players have been banned/told for putting someone under gunpoint,bringing them into their base and executing them within 20 seconds because of the fact that the attack performed hostile actions towards them which could of resulted in the deaths of the players.

I understand you're stating that you was 'hostaged in a public place' however what actually occurred was you had been running away from us for the past 2 minutes as soon as you thrown the moltov and we had been chasing you untill you stopped for us to catch up.

I am requesting you to upload the full video of what happens prior to you throwing the moltotov. If the full video is not produced this(from my perspective) is a clear attempt of hiding the truth as you are miss-representing what has happened as all you are showing is the point of you being put under FearRP when in reality you had been fleaing from us while we where in hot pursuit. 

Equally, we had just been in a gun fight with the police and SRU while Deer had been moltov'ing our base. Due to this gun fight we had known that all the force was dead and is by the rules not allowed to do anything in retaliation to what we do near the compound of our base, so FailRP was off from the Nexus because there was no threat from that location as we had already killed the attackers.
[Image: 9b12d5d38c.png]

Here is the definition of a hostage according to google

'a person seized or held as security for the fulfillment of a condition.'

As I have said, we never had no conditions when we took you. Thus making you not a hostage which means that rule you keep claiming invalid. The only possible rule now that Falcao could have broken would be FailRP however we had just killed the police force and we were only a 5 second run from our base so we saw it as valid enough to perform this action. If our base had been at the MTL then yes I would have said we would of broken the rule of FailRP however our base was so close to taking you under gun point FailRP would not be a factor as we could quite easily retreat into our base and was in the gun arc of our bases defenses(myself and 3 other armed men who was providing armed fire until they got to the gate which can be seen in the video.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Quote:For example, this is abuse:
  • Breaking rules himself solely because he is an admin
eh it is abuse make an admin abuse not ban request
(02-15-2016, 11:47 AM)sebasti161 Wrote:
Quote:For example, this is abuse:
  • Breaking rules himself solely because he is an admin
eh it is abuse make an admin abuse not ban request

I haven't broke a rule solely because I'm an admin, therefor not abuse. 

Warned for not being involved.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(02-15-2016, 10:08 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: [Image: 9b12d5d38c.png]

As I have said, we never had no conditions when we took you. ---->Thus making you not a hostage <---- which means that rule you keep claiming invalid. The only possible rule now that Falcao could have broken would be FailRP however we had just killed the police force and we were only a 5 second run from our base so we saw it as valid enough to perform this action. If our base had been at the MTL then yes I would have said we would of broken the rule of FailRP however our base was so close to taking you under gun point FailRP would not be a factor as we could quite easily retreat into our base and was in the gun arc of our bases defenses(myself and 3 other armed men who was providing armed fire until they got to the gate which can be seen in the video.
If you hostage someone and you have no demands, It's murder
and against the rules. Not involved - Warned.
(02-15-2016, 04:21 PM)Simply Goose Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 10:08 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: [Image: 9b12d5d38c.png]

As I have said, we never had no conditions when we took you. ---->Thus making you not a hostage <---- which means that rule you keep claiming invalid. The only possible rule now that Falcao could have broken would be FailRP however we had just killed the police force and we were only a 5 second run from our base so we saw it as valid enough to perform this action. If our base had been at the MTL then yes I would have said we would of broken the rule of FailRP however our base was so close to taking you under gun point FailRP would not be a factor as we could quite easily retreat into our base and was in the gun arc of our bases defenses(myself and 3 other armed men who was providing armed fire until they got to the gate which can be seen in the video.
If you hostage someone and you have no demands, It's murder
and against the rules

He was not hostaged, the demand was to forcibly take him to the confinement of our base away from public view where various members decided it was appropriate to have him executed for his attack/threatening behaviour towards our group members and property. Just because we didn't demand any money or anything in return for his release doesn't mean we broke the rules.

Edit: Goose how were you involved in this case exactly?
Right, so as Ghost stated the definition of a "Hostage", that clears up I did not hostage you. I simply put you at gun point and moved you to a more secure location to execute you.

Now I shall not respond until a conclusion is made by the SA's.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
(02-15-2016, 06:12 PM)Falcao Wrote: Right, so as Ghost stated the definition of a "Hostage", that clears up I did not hostage you. I simply put you at gun point and moved you to a more secure location to execute you.

Now I shall not respond until a conclusion is made by the SA's.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

That is highly disputed.

So now you want to create a precedent where anybody can run around in the street with a gun, forcing people against their will into their base, and claim it wasn't public hostaging?

Not only this, but I would like to refer to Hitman's previous post about this also also being FailRP; as you publicly hostaged me, and yes you did hostage me (you took me against my will, under armed guard into your base, locked me in, and kept me there as a hostile against my will), in front of the Nexus - the central government building.

I will not respond to this any further until it has been responded to or concluded by an SA.

Edit: MasterNoda on Perqe's unban request; "Fearless, like most game-modes and games, has its own terminology." - and as 'hostaging' isn't a real word, it's real word equal would be kidnapping.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]