Staff report on [FL] Falcao
Video 
Name of player: [FL] Falcao

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46187149

Time in GMT: 4:30ish

Server: V2d

Summary: Falcao decided he was going to break rules 8.6 (hostaging in public) and arguably, although not certainly, 8.5 and 8.4

Falcao decided to hostage me outside the Nexus, which is a government building, simply to take me to his base and kill me without any RP involved - I was simply taken there and killed.

Obviously there is no abuse of power here, just a disregard for the rules.

Evidence:
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
Involved:

You decided that it would be a good idea to Molotov(at-least twice) our bases. However, myself and Greed both saw you performing these actions which resulted in us scowering the city in order to find the men responsible. We then found one of your men and executed him due to the fact of the molotov's, you then proceeded while we had him under gunpoint inside our base to moltov the base also.

We then found you, brought you to the base(note we never tied them up) and executed both of you.

What wasn't shown in the video was that you had ran away from us non-stop and we had been looking for you ever since.

This video doesn't fully represent what happened and has been cut in order to show Falcao as the proprietor. When in a matter of fact Disabled Deer had been running away from us in order to hide from us.

Equally I'd like to note we never 'hostaged' the player Deer. Not at one point did we want ransom demands, hostage him up or request anything from the player. We brought him into the base so we could privately execute him for the crimes he had performed against our base of sanctuary.
Requesting the full unedited video, please.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
(02-14-2016, 09:17 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Involved:

You decided that it would be a good idea to Molotov(at-least twice) our bases. However, myself and Greed both saw you performing these actions which resulted in us scowering the city in order to find the men responsible. We then found one of your men and executed him due to the fact of the molotov's, you then proceeded while we had him under gunpoint inside our base to moltov the base also.

We then found you, brought you to the base(note we never tied them up) and executed both of you.

What wasn't shown in the video was that you had ran away from us non-stop and we had been looking for you ever since.

This video doesn't fully represent what happened and has been cut in order to show Falcao as the proprietor. When in a matter of fact Disabled Deer had been running away from us in order to hide from us.

You are not involved in this - Please do not respond - This is a report for hostaging in public
(02-14-2016, 09:20 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 09:17 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Involved:

You are not involved in this - Please do not respond - This is a report for hostaging in public

Ghost is involved, he was there throughout the situation, as seen in the video.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
The second video is the full unedited version of that - the first video started recording about 5 or 6 seconds previous, as ShadowPlay doesn't record when you alt-tab out of the game - however I will be more than happy to upload the video with an extra 5 seconds if the Courthouse wants that.
Also, you hostaging in public isn't something other people can be involved in - it's not like RDM, you either hostaged someone in public, or you didn't.. Which you did.

So no, nobody else is involved.
(02-14-2016, 09:27 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Also, you hostaging in public isn't something other people can be involved in - it's not like RDM, you either hostaged someone in public, or you didn't.. Which you did.

Look at the video, with your eyes.

There is a lot of other people in the recording, therefor anyone there in the situation is involved on my behalf.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
(02-14-2016, 09:28 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 09:27 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Also, you hostaging in public isn't something other people can be involved in - it's not like RDM, you either hostaged someone in public, or you didn't.. Which you did.

There is a lot of other people in the recording, therefor anyone there in the situation is involved on my behalf.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

That means I'm involved then.

You hostaged Deer in public for the sole reason to take him back to your base to kill him.
Now if you  would like to read rule 8.5 it says that you must look after them until your demands are met. Killing someone is not looking after them.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

(02-14-2016, 09:28 PM)Falcao Wrote:

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

However, this isn't a rule break where other people can be involved.. Just because they saw it, doesn't mean anything.

You hostaged someone in public, end of story - nobody else can be involved in that. It's not like you can have a reason for doing it, because the rule clearly states 'You are not allowed to hostage people in public, only in your own base or a dark deserted alleyway'.

If you want to explain how someone else can be involved in that, then be my guest.