Since when can't you state your opinion..
There is only a few good moderators on this server unfortunately but when you let 14 year old kids have power that tends to happen. Not flaming your ages in anyway but at 14 you aren't mature yet. Simple.
(11-17-2015, 10:30 AM)Infernaw Wrote: You could've just removed the comment and moved on with your life.
He called you a bad mod, not an <insert cruel disrespectful word here>.

If a client IRL thinks you're doing a bad job, and you react like this back, you will end up in sh*t. 
Just smile, nod, ignore, move on.

For the last time, I did NOT warn him for that. And it is none of your business to know what I warned him for.

None of you actually seem to know what I said in the thread, If you look back to around the start or the second page. I clearly stated he was NOT warned for calling me a bad moderator. As you guys suggested, I removed it and CARRIED ON.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(11-17-2015, 04:35 PM)Ukraine Wrote: There is only a few good moderators on this server unfortunately but when you let 14 year old kids have power that tends to happen. Not flaming your ages in anyway but at 14 you aren't mature yet. Simple.

That's a large generalisation. Ask anyone that knows me well, you'll find I'm not the average 14 year old.
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Cox
(11-17-2015, 05:26 PM)Suarez Wrote:
(11-17-2015, 04:35 PM)Ukraine Wrote: There is only a few good moderators on this server unfortunately but when you let 14 year old kids have power that tends to happen. Not flaming your ages in anyway but at 14 you aren't mature yet. Simple.

That's a large generalisation. Ask anyone that knows me well, you'll find I'm not the average 14 year old.

I couldn't agree anymore with this you shouldn't just instantly be tagged as being immature just because your 14 or 15 or younger, I find ivan and suarez who one is 15 and 14 they are very mature.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
(11-17-2015, 02:26 PM)aviator Wrote: Infernaw is on point here.

It's stupid to get all pissy over being called a "bad mod". I lost count of the times I was told I was shit, a *** and a whole plethora of insults (some really quite amusing actually), I didn't really do anything to them. A few I would, but usually just a tag on the ban reason but primarily because they made other infractions. 

Frankly, I couldn't give a fuck what they thought! I just laughed and moved on, zero point getting knickers in a twist over it. Actually immature to be honest...

A good admin or mod will realise that this is just a Garry's Mod server, and that being insulted doesn't really mean anything.

Just laugh at it and move on, they'll never see the person in real life so they should have no difficulty in just muting them or ignoring them.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Infernaw
Literally what I did, ignored it and carried on.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Cox
(11-17-2015, 05:37 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Literally what I did, ignored it and carried on.

I'm talking about the whole 'admin disrespect' rule in general.

In my honest opinion it shouldn't even be a thing, or at least not used half as much as it is. Some admins use it as an excuse to ban someone for the most pathetic reason, not going to name names or point fingers but I'm sure some people in the staff team would even agree with me.

That's a large generalisation. Ask anyone that knows me well, you'll find I'm not the average 14 year old
 In my opinion you shouldn't be a mod, so that nulls your point to me.
(11-17-2015, 06:10 PM)Ukraine Wrote:

That's a large generalisation. Ask anyone that knows me well, you'll find I'm not the average 14 year old

Being someone who is 19 I don't care how old the mod is, as long as they do a good job.
(11-17-2015, 06:24 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(11-17-2015, 06:10 PM)Ukraine Wrote:

Being someone who is 19 I don't care how old the mod is, as long as they do a good job.

*COUGH*