Since when can't you state your opinion..
Well I simply posted a comment on Ivan's Profile: -rep bad moderator

[Image: ULTXE6M.png]

[Image: IqZOVzI.png]

Then I posted a comment on his "why."

Then I received

[Image: b36b5u9.png]

Like the fuck? And what the fuck does that "lol" mean, Why the fuck is he Laughing out loud..
You weren't warned for that, I simply removed it being nice. However you called me horrible and whatnot on the previous post, that was what the warning was for.

You can state your opinion, as long as it isn't harmful towards player and staff
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Grub
Welcome to the new world order, you have the right to do as you're told.

Naw but really I think some people need to grow a sense of humor. Not like this is an extremely professional environment, and not like anyone's getting paid to administrate the servers anyway.

Lol this somewhat reminds me of traffic wardens; a little bit of power goes a long way. A warning would be more justifiable if he were to say something along the lines of "bad person" etc. For example, if I state that I think someone is a bad moderator, even if it's a joke, it really isn't something worth a +3 warning. If someone/people legitimately think a person is a bad admin/moderator and have good reasons for thinking in such a way, it's hardly their problem.

Now watch as this thread gets closed because someone doesn't like hearing what people have to say.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Kahjo
Welcome to the new Fearless, where opinions and open criticism is not allowed!

They don't get paid for what they do, they aren't professionals, they haven't earned their position or been elected. they aren't making my life better... So why exactly, unless I like the individual as a person, should I 'respect' the staff team?

Edit: This isn't an attack on the staff team or the work they do, this is an attack on the assumption by certain staff members that just by gaining their position they automatically gain and enforce the respect of other players.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 5 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Kahjo, infiSTAR.de, mgdwszx, Coded Brain, Nadrickk
I don't think you guys understand, I banned him, he got mad, so he decided to bring it upon my profile. How could you think this is tolerated?

Edit: Users privileges taken for one week for making a thread solely to make me look bad, posting images which aren't to with each other solely to make me look like I warned him for calling me bad, which I didn't.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(11-15-2015, 06:21 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: I don't think you guys understand, I banned him, he got buthurt, so he decided to bring it upon my profile. How could you think this is tolerated?

You are over reacting, stop being pathetic and grow up. You weren't warned for that comment, I removed it. So stop making it look like I did.

Nice professional language there mate, top class.
The following 5 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • infiSTAR.de, Huskii, yarrrs, Coded Brain, Joykill
Thank you, Ivan, for teaching us the definition of an over-reaction.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 2 users Like Toxic's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Coded Brain
(11-15-2015, 06:02 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Welcome to the new Fearless, where opinions and open criticism is not allowed!

They don't get paid for what they do, they aren't professionals, they haven't earned their position or been elected. they aren't making my life better... So why exactly, unless I like the individual as a person, should I 'respect' the staff team?

Edit: This isn't an attack on the staff team or the work they do, this is an attack on the assumption by certain staff members that just by gaining their position they automatically gain and enforce the respect of other players.

To be fair, we're on a gmod community. We can't expect professionalism from guys that are 13-18 years old lel.

Don't have any problems with admins so far, all chill guys in my opinion, but we shouldn't take it so seriously. I would be a little salty aswell, when people act like kahjo.
The following 5 users Like FEaRIeZz's post:
  • TheMJ, Tomo, Ivan Tempski, Nuka, MasterNoda
(11-15-2015, 07:59 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 06:02 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Welcome to the new Fearless, where opinions and open criticism is not allowed!

We can't expect professionalism from guys that are 13-18 years old lel.

People can join the British Army at age 15.

People can stand for Parliament at age 18.

We should expect professionalism from people, gmod or not, when they are in a position over people.
Does anyone have the original thread that he got warned for? I cant seem to find it anywhere in Kahjo's posts.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)