Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 2 Points
alrighty then, this thread had been abandoned for the past 4 days and it seems like that it wont get a denial or an approval, i already stated myself before
(10-18-2015, 02:09 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: alrighty then, this thread had been abandoned for the past 4 days and it seems like that it wont get a denial or an approval, i already stated myself before

Not involved, warned and suspended for posting twice now in the same thread.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
14 Pages later, 135 replies, 5,302 views later... this thread still lives.

We clearly left a bit of a legacy :^)
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
Only post if it is relevant to the case.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
If only this video came out, before you were born.
I guess you are gonna scream like this once you are banned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxuMKb5CKI0
(10-22-2015, 04:52 PM)jadanstores Wrote: If only this video came out, before you were born.
I guess you are gonna scream like this once you are banned.
-snip-

You are not involved and this is completely irrelevant. Warned.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Warning to all players.

This case is still under investigation, unless you are posting for a relevant reason do not post. Whether you are involved or not, posting to bump this will not get the case done any quicker.

Your patience is appreciated greatly.

[FL:M] Falcao
My dearest apologies. I was the one holding up this case due to never receiving another response from Ghostkiller as I expected to.

Ghost has been suspended from our servers for the following:

Lying in Courthouse, 
Tampering with Evidence, 
Refusing to Cooperate,
Ignoring what Two staff members asked of him.

He had ignored what I had asked of him even when given the deadline. I asked for the full video, not a piece of it.

Thank you for your time and patience. We can now move on because my important piece has been fulfilled.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(10-27-2015, 05:41 AM)Grub Wrote: My dearest apologies. I was the one holding up this case due to never receiving another response from Ghostkiller as I expected to.

Ghost has been suspended from our servers for the following:

Lying in Courthouse, 
Tampering with Evidence, 
Refusing to Cooperate,
Ignoring what Two staff members asked of him.

He had ignored what I had asked of him even when given the deadline. I asked for the full video, not a piece of it.

Thank you for your time and patience. We can now move on because my important piece has been fulfilled.
You're a complete fucking joke. I am not the person this ban request is on and I told you that I was going to upload no more. I gave you the eviednce of what this ban request is on. 

You are honestly the shittest admin I have ever seen on the server and all you do is promote those in SAA. Eeveryone in SAA who is active expect two are admin/mod/teacher. You make this community a joke and you have no fucking reason to perm ban me for this complete bullshit. I never tamped with any Evidence and I did cooperate and gave you the evidence that is realted to the ban request. 

I never ingnored you, I told you that I was not going to upload anymore as it's not realted. You have no right to pressure me because you're an SA into uploading something which is going to waste my time.
Please may I remind you that the case in question is on me has no relevance to GHOSTK1LL3R at all since I am the one who unintentionally fired shots resulting in the damage to another player who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Any evidence that GHOSTK1LL3R could have provided would have made absolutely no difference to the case.

Your reply has not concluded anything and is totally unnecessary. I believe that if evidence isn't provided by the person who is trying to fight their case and not get banned, then they should be banned for their crime in question. Therefore, technically GHOSTK1LL3R doesn't have to prove anything to anyone as I am the person who has been accused. This is why I've been saying that the accuser needs to provide the evidence... If I really wanted to, I could have said at the start that there was no evidence and you would have never known. The case would have been denied as it originally was for lack of evidence by the accuser. This is how it works:

The accuser provides solid evidence of the defendant carrying out the said rule breakage otherwise the case should be closed due to lack of evidence. If solid evidence is provided by the accuser, the defendant has the choice of whether to defend himself with his own evidence showing ONLY the breakage of rule/s that he has been accused of.

This case has turned into a complete shit-fest and pretty much every principle of ban requests has gone out the window. If anyone should be getting banned at all, it should be me considering that I am the person who has been accused of breaking rules.

Thank you,

AwestruckBullet
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]