Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck
Name of player: [FL:RP] Awestruck

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89268417

Time in GMT: 21:15

Server: v2d

Summary: Background: Awestruck and our clan have had a feud over the past few weeks, so tensions have been high.

Long story so will bullet point:
-I move to Used car dealer ready to create a clan base.
-Before this happens, the base over the road at radio attracts police attention and cops start to gather.
-The base inhabitants open fire on police in the road, we crouch at the back of used car car-park to signify that we are not involved.
-Get hit a few times by rogue bullets, i'm fairly far away but whatever, accidents happen.
-Receive a deliberate burst of bullets from one of the defenders, despite still being uninvolved.
-Called admin to determine the source, logs show that it is Awestruck who hit me 3 times, damage timing also suggest it was deliberate.

Evidence:: Called Audacter and he checked the logs, said he didn't see it so I should take it to BR, he said he would post caps of the damage logs. 

Final note: I'm fairly sure it was deliberate, but he denied it, so i'd just like to see what other opinions are.
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
Involved. Was standing next to Budy when it happened. We were watching the raid and after most of the attackers were killed, we noticed that nearly all defenders were spraying in our direction while missing intentionally. Next thing you know, a burst of 3 bullets strikes Budy and that's when an admin was called.

I can also vouch for the feud between our groups. This seems like a pretty obvious case of pulling one over on the Thieves. It's purely conjecture but it certainly isn't out of the question.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
Don't demand check logs.

You need solid evidence, add some on this will be denied.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(10-04-2015, 08:29 PM)Tempski Wrote: Don't demand check logs.

You need solid evidence, add some on this will be denied.

Audacter gladly offered the logs during the situation, why is that a problem for you? Why else do logs exist if not to provide evidence for situations like this? lmfao

We all know Awestruck and that entire clan record their game 24/7 in an attempt to get people banned aswell to prove their own innocence in situations like these, so why doesn't Awestruck come forward with said evidence? hmmmmmm.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
Not demanding them, Audacter said he would be happy to post when he gets the time. Just need to wait for him and you will have your evidence sir. I don't record so I don't have that as an option atm Smile
I am not giving log checks, final and last time.

If you wish for this to be approved, add some evidence.

3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
We aren't asking you for the logs, Audacter will drop them off when he sees this
Ivan if they said Audacter would post the logs then you need to wait for that to happen. So until we hear from Audacter this case will be on hold.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
As stated in game here is the Damage logs and I shall remain neutral.
[Image: zQzIqvq.jpg]
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Alright starting off. I'm innocent until proven guilty. That's the way it will always be. I'm not saying I did it intentionally. You seem to have a grudge on me ever since I had gotten two of you banned for FailRP and FailFearRP which is pretty evident.

Anyway, staying on topic. If you wish to accuse me of shooting at you intentionally please provide some solid evidence of me doing so and I shall happily accept any punishment that comes my way. Please do not make accusations if you cannot back them up and don't expect the defendant to come up with evidence.

In all honesty, I believe that if anyone messed up here it was you two. You were stood (or crouched) in the middle of a gunfight. This counts as FearRP and in turn, FailRP. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that you stood there waiting for stray bullets to hit you so you could post a thread like this.

Goodnight,

AwestruckBullet

Edit: grats on 1000 hours Audacter.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]