FutureRP
[Image: 9ssMBNz.jpg?1]
guys i found secret car it is not in shop normally i bot it then it disappeared possible future rp silent test????
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
The following 5 users Like goigle!'s post:
  • Coded Brain, SourLemon, Jan, NightHawkd, sebasti161
Looks cool!
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Will floating cars reduce the risk of CDM?
(09-23-2015, 10:33 PM)Goigle Wrote: [Image: 9ssMBNz.jpg?1]
guys i found secret car it is not in shop normally i bot it then it disappeared possible future rp silent test????

You mean you found the two by two customized with the retarded wheels.
Ex-Server Teacher

Orr you just got a mechanic and used model3 as the wheels, ive seen the futurerp cars and this is not how they look like,they still have wheels.
(09-24-2015, 08:26 AM)MacTavish Wrote:

Orr you just got a mechanic and used model3 as the wheels, ive seen the futurerp cars and this is not how they look like,they still have wheels.

I think he was joking mate haha Smile
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • goigle!, MacTavish
yup I tried to make it obvious I was joking via the caption but I guess I wasn't obvious enough lol
[Image: vDxc6CP.png]
The following 4 users Like goigle!'s post:
  • DVN, SourLemon, NightHawkd, Alfred
(09-23-2015, 10:44 PM)DanManC Wrote: Will floating cars reduce the risk of CDM?

Depends how tall you are Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Alfred, Bradley
Does this mean there wont be the dayZ server?
(09-26-2015, 07:02 AM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Does this mean there wont be the dayZ server?

no, if I recall correctly Soul never wanted a DayZ server so some devs that are no longer with FL were working on it