FutureRP
What is FutureRP?
FutureRP is the biggest gamemode ever created, orginal idea by me, and created by Leon (coder and mapper), DutchSoldier_010 (mapper & easteregg) and me (coder, mapper and creator).

Information
FutureRP is based on 2052. The year when the hover method got released, and where computers, cellphones and laptops are not cool anymore. The city has been taken over by the Citadel Troops, made themselves owners of former EvoCity, now named Metro City.

FutureRP will run on his own map, called Metro City. It is based on v2d, to match the future of EvoCity and CityRP, the map is homemade.

Possibilites
In FutureRP you are able to hover with vehicles above the ground, setup a website on the citadel service network, Roleplay in the future, play minigames, deliver supplies, sell stuff, be illegal, etc etc.

Teaser of the vehicles with the hover system running.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElRRffFI-AY

Project FutureRP
FutureRP would actually be released on Tersto Gaming, but Fearless and Tersto Gaming fused and FutureRP will be released on Fearless happily! died and FearlessRP will be released on Kiwi's own gaming service Kiwi Gaming.

Release Date
There will be an alpha on the 2nd of April, but we doubt if it's gonna happen. We update this once we know more, or when the release date of the beta is gonna happen.

Copyright
FutureRP is copyrighted by Kiwi (http://www.basickiwi.com) and it's members (Leon, DutchSoldier and me). The Gamemode is DRM protected and therefore unable to get stolen or set-up without valid key. Copyright ©2016

Questions?
For any questions regarding FutureRP you are able to ask in this thread, otherwise PM one of the FutureRP developers. Please do not ask when it will be released or ask about the updates, these are part of the release events.

Signed:  CodedBrain, DutchSolder_010, Leon Jenkins.
It's finally here Smile Can't fucking wait!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Hopefully it gets released.
Looks very interesting, good job!
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Looking amazing! Cannot wait!
Ex-Server Teacher
I think i just came about 20 times
The following 5 users Like Astari's post:
  • Tomo, Suarez, MacTavish, Edned, Matrix_
(08-25-2015, 01:09 AM)s a d b o y Wrote: I think i just came about 20 times

Same
Regards,