Project New Weapons(Hephaestus)
Let's keep it civil please.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Is the team reconsidering the refund when it is meeting so much resistance?
(04-24-2015, 06:47 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Is the team reconsidering the refund when it is meeting so much resistance?

Of course, we do listen to player feedback. Although, just because some players aren't happy, it doesn't mean that we are going to immediately revert the decision made.

The staff team will continue to discuss the matter.
The following 4 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Baskingner, Nacreas, Tomo, James_Gaff
(04-24-2015, 07:46 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(04-24-2015, 06:47 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Is the team reconsidering the refund when it is meeting so much resistance?

Of course, we do listen to player feedback. Although, just because some players aren't happy, it doesn't mean that we are going to immediately revert the decision made.

Why does the staff team feel so important about everything? Let the community discuss this matter instead, the community is way more important then you after all.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • , Blurr
(04-24-2015, 07:40 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: I agree with those who complain about losing the money and will discuss this with the team to see if we can get for a full refund anyway.

"Wow! I completely agree with the earlier unpopular opinion that people would be refunded 100%. It has nothing to do with the owner posting, I just so happen to change my mind right after his post!"

This community makes me physically ill.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 2 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • yarrrs, wrabbie
No downloads supported, Broken..
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

(04-24-2015, 10:28 PM)Jan Wrote:
(04-24-2015, 07:46 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:

Why does the staff team feel so important about everything? Let the community discuss this matter instead, the community is way more important then you after all.

Sorry for keeping everyone updated. 

The community has discussed it, look through the pages this thread.
A few, very loud people have angrily spoken the "opposit" of the team's opinion. A few more have been neutral, and a few have been supportive. Just because you yell the loudest and and try and force us into changing things doesn't mean that we'll only consider your point of view. We have a lot of things to consider in relation to this, and your opinion is one of these things, but it is not the only thing. The team is discussing it, and we've taken all (i.e. not just yours, but yours included) feedback into account in doing so.
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Nihl
(04-25-2015, 10:07 PM)Faustie Wrote: The team is discussing it, and we've taken all (i.e. not just yours, but yours included) feedback into account in doing so.

That's the thing, why is the team discussing this when the community should? The opinion of the staff team should be included when the entire community discusses it, instead of going the other way around. We have the right to partake in your private discussions, they shouldn't be private.

Also about the big mouth part, if people didn't open their mouth things wouldn't ever change, that's why some of us are "brutal" when stating our opinion.
The following 7 users Like Jan's post:
  • James_Gaff, Nadrickk, Falc, Tomo, Baskingner, yarrrs,
Preach it Jan!
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Nadrickk