Project New Weapons(Hephaestus)
Market price update does sound more fair tbh.

But still. Thank you for the amazing update you have brought and the effort and work you put into it.
There is no economy on FL. Players get 100k from donations, and 50k from each money pack they buy. Players in turn spend this money, a good portion of it on guns. Normally rifles, or snipers. Is this a nice update? No idea, I've not had the chance to get onto the server. Did I lose money? Yeah, everyone did and most of us are quite upset by that fact.

As I said earlier, people buy ig money. Refunding a portion of the money spend on weapons is taking off with players donations money and basically telling them to fuck off. I know Equal has spent a TON of money buying money packs. Pretty sure he spent most of that money on guns. In my eyes, from a player who has donated a good chunk of cash to this server to receive IG money, they're losing the most. They're being fucked out of real cash that they had to actually do something for-Not sit in a room farming money. FL wants a "passive" server, taking money away and promoting contrawhores is not the way to go. 

Update sounds amazing, way it was presented- Refunding players with a cut of they they spent is shit.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The following 16 users Like SirCrow's post:
  • DVN, Burnett, Jono, Rylund, konsta, Suarez, , FEaRIeZz, aviator, Mustang, James_Gaff, SoulRipper, ryan!, Wood, Blurr, Sasquatchooo
(04-24-2015, 12:59 PM)SirCrow Wrote: There is no economy on FL. Players get 100k from donations, and 50k from each money pack they buy. Players in turn spend this money, a good portion of it on guns. Normally rifles, or snipers. Is this a nice update? No idea, I've not had the chance to get onto the server. Did I lose money? Yeah, everyone did and most of us are quite upset by that fact.
As I said earlier, people buy ig money. Refunding a portion of the money spend on weapons is taking off with players donations money and basically telling them to *** off. I know Equal has spent a TON of money buying money packs. Pretty sure he spent most of that money on guns. In my eyes, from a player who has donated a good chunk of cash to this server to receive IG money, they're losing the most. They're being fucked out of real cash that they had to actually do something for-Not sit in a room farming money. FL wants a "passive" server, taking money away and promoting contrawhores is not the way to go. 
Update sounds amazing, way it was presented- Refunding players with a cut of they they spent is shit.
U r God

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Sasquatchooo
(04-24-2015, 12:59 PM)SirCrow Wrote: There is no economy on FL. Players get 100k from donations, and 50k from each money pack they buy. Players in turn spend this money, a good portion of it on guns. Normally rifles, or snipers. Is this a nice update? No idea, I've not had the chance to get onto the server. Did I lose money? Yeah, everyone did and most of us are quite upset by that fact.

As I said earlier, people buy ig money. Refunding a portion of the money spend on weapons is taking off with players donations money and basically telling them to *** off. I know Equal has spent a TON of money buying money packs. Pretty sure he spent most of that money on guns. In my eyes, from a player who has donated a good chunk of cash to this server to receive IG money, they're losing the most. They're being fucked out of real cash that they had to actually do something for-Not sit in a room farming money. FL wants a "passive" server, taking money away and promoting contrawhores is not the way to go. 

I agree 10000000000000000%. 

+Support...

I for one am also a frequent donator, And i have bought money packs in the past.
I used to be part of a security clan in which i through the means of moneypacks at times also bought weaponry for new members etcetera. Now alot of these weapons i still had. And i lost ingame, and like Crow said technically also IRL money that went towards these packs.
FL has no economy as long as we have donator and moneypak money, it's not a fair factor to bring in when refunding us.
I like that this thread has been renamed by Soul.

Lol.
The following 3 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • livkx, Benporium, ryan!
(04-23-2015, 09:19 PM)Smex Wrote: Coffee had a 20-25 million In guns and he only got 12 million back, if anyone is complaining it should
Be him, I mean it really isn't that hard to earn money on FL we all know that, I think it's great that they put them back reduced, it means I have to actually care about my items when I play the game instead of suiciding in raids or walking around the streets with a scar equipped. This update may have broke the bank but it should do, a great improvement to what we had before! If all the money was placed back into fearless nothing would have changed, same rich people using the same type of rich person gun on fearless, I mean if you really need your money v2p is back up on the plus side!

So? This doesn't mean that others should be happy. As SirCrow said, people donated to the server and most people(Like I did) put every penny into guns. 
(04-23-2015, 09:18 PM)Faustie Wrote: Combined with future updates that we're planning, we hope to actually create something of an economy within FL, rather than the current plastic, artificial "economy" we have.

Personally this is the best news I've seen in the entire thread. Saying FL has an economy and that full refunds would hurt it is a pretty shoddy excuse. But this whole debacle has brought the problems with fearless' "economy" to the foreground. It won't be easy and would probably require significant player input (in terms of discussion) but I feel FL would be served better by allocating developer time and effort into creating a resource system - really trying to emulate a proper economy and not this cops and robbers shambles with some passive rp thrown in whenever people feel like it.
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • SourLemon, General Rickets
(04-24-2015, 08:02 AM)EthanArcher Wrote:
(04-24-2015, 06:56 AM)Blurr Wrote: I hardly play fl anymore yet what they have done sounds pathetic. You refunded everyone low amounts for their guns why not refund the full amount for what we payed for...

So why do you moan? About everything. 

Everything. 

If you don't play FL anymore surely none of this concerns you, as you shall not be affected. 
You sound pathetic just moaning.

So what if I don't play can I not state my opinion? If I were to join the community again I would want the full price back not below half. I commented my opinion on a post and then you are telling me and ONLY me that I moan, Ethan get a grip for Christ sake.
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  •