What Frustrates you?
(09-06-2014, 08:49 PM)Cujo Wrote: --HUGE FUCKING SNIP--

Sorry, forgot this thread wasn't about opinion. I'm mot gay, and clearly you are a homophobe. I don't hate my family, I get pissed off when all they do is to deliberately annoy me, which my sister and brother do deliberately.

I was brought up in a Church of England school with a Catholic father so I was brought up being told I had to follow religion leading me to hate and push away religion from my life.

By "mean teachers" I mean the teachers who force you to do everything you can't do, offer no help and punish you when you haven't done work you have expressed you don't understand.

I don't literally hate girls, I hate that the media has created a stereotype of girls that are so "perfect" leading to generations of bitchy girls who I don't care to know.

Yes, anonymous are a hacking group, mostly, but I agree, it is an over used meme now.

By "the internet" I mean the trolls, the people who make it their life goal to piss others off on the net and those who hack others to make themselves feel big.

Anything else you care for me to say?

EDIT; I feel I should say, the Blurr stuff was all a joke, I think. He was a cool guy and we got along well.
(09-06-2014, 09:11 PM)Jamster Wrote:
(09-06-2014, 08:49 PM)Cujo Wrote: --HUGE freaking SNIP--

Sorry, forgot this thread wasn't about opinion. I'm mot gay, and clearly you are a homophobe. I don't hate my family, I get pissed off when all they do is to deliberately annoy me, which my sister and brother do deliberately.

I was brought up in a Church of England school with a Catholic father so I was brought up being told I had to follow religion leading me to hate and push away religion from my life.

By "mean teachers" I mean the teachers who force you to do everything you can't do, offer no help and punish you when you haven't done work you have expressed you don't understand.

I don't literally hate girls, I hate that the media has created a stereotype of girls that are so "perfect" leading to generations of bitchy girls who I don't care to know.

Yes, anonymous are a hacking group, mostly, but I agree, it is an over used meme now.

By "the internet" I mean the trolls, the people who make it their life goal to piss others off on the net and those who hack others to make themselves feel big.

Anything else you care for me to say?

You seem really tense, I can give you my brazzers account for like an hour if you'd like.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
The following 2 users Like bismo's post:
  • James_Gaff, Envy
(09-06-2014, 09:26 PM)Rule 34 Wrote:

--snip snip snip--

You seem really tense, I can give you my brazzers account for like an hour if you'd like.

That's really kind of you **cries in happiness**
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • bismo
(09-06-2014, 09:30 PM)Jamster Wrote:
(09-06-2014, 09:26 PM)Rule 34 Wrote:

--snip snip snip--

That's really kind of you **cries in happiness**

What's the point of buying a Brazzers subscription if you can't share it with the community? :')
The following 1 user Likes bismo's post:
  • James_Gaff
I like how this supposedly friendly / funny thread turned into a "cyber fight" between kids.
[Image: 12473901_933732913347783_949322245171697917_o.jpg]
Could everyone get back on topic? We don't give two flying birds about your relationship with Blurr neither if weed is or isn't good for you.

Thanks.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(09-06-2014, 09:49 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Could everyone get back on topic? We don't give two flying birds about your relationship with Blurr neither if weed is or isn't good for you.

Thanks.

[Image: 71f1fc5d44.png]

Nu.
The following 2 users Like bismo's post:
  • James_Gaff, Envy
People who don't explain stuff.

Religion, especially islamitic. Sorry, just my opinion about all of this going on right now.

Egoistic people, thinking about themselfs only.

People who try to feel better by showing off what they got.

People spamming me, while being extremely friendly.

People sending me messages about something I really don't care about

People wasting my time

School organised activities.
Good people on CS:GO...

Spoiler :
Although I may just be bad..

Spoiler :
Who knows?

Spoiler :
1v1 me matey....

The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  • Zan
To the people that trying to back up Blurr, you don't seem to understand that it's meant as a joke... Kind of strange that he thought it was funny.

Right, on topic:

- Wireless internet (which I'm stuck with for a month Sad)

- 3rd world problems which are mostly to do with religion (my opinion)

- Ivan surrendering in a raid (sometimes they shoot you anyway, lel)

- People that say video games make people do random things that aren't even to do with video games
The following 2 users Like Zan's post:
  • James_Gaff, Ivan Tempski