What Frustrates you?
Thumbs Up 
I am curious to what annoys people here.

What Annoys me:

Kids with Anonymous Pictures thinking there MLG Hackers.

Minges.

My mum.

Booters.

Bronies.

Viktor m8 calling u out

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Darknoob
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • DarkN00b
When people say literally when they mean figuratively.
When your sock comes off as your walking and it's an inappropriate place to fix it.
When you spill water on paper and it's a lot and you have to like, dab it and it gets the paper all weird and the ink is ruined.
People who get overly forceful about religion. This can be both religious people forcing their opinions or atheists forcing their opinions. I just think that people should believe what they want and leave it at that rather than try and force other people to believe what they believe, which is actually quite difficult as it says in the Bible to evangelise, but hey, you can still do it respectfully, right?

also what's with everyone being so mad at people?
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
Guys who uses girls as their avatar, call outs, people who are 15 years old and lives in Liverpool makes me go nuts.. ESPECIALLY those who are born in June the 3rd 1999.

I'll be here all day.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 4 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Envy, mgdwszx, James_Gaff, Reefaz
Shitty UK internet.
A more fitting signature. 
(09-03-2014, 05:42 PM)Viktor Wrote: Guys who uses girls as their avatar, call outs, people who are 15 years old and lives in Liverpool makes me go nuts.. ESPECIALLY those who are born in June the 3rd 1999.

I'll be here all day.

oh u went there u little bean eater.

u wanna go m8 liek really
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(09-03-2014, 05:42 PM)Viktor Wrote: Guys who uses girls as their avatar, call outs, people who are 15 years old and lives in Liverpool makes me go nuts.. ESPECIALLY those who are born in June the 3rd 1999.

I'll be here all day.

#shotsfired
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
The following 2 users Like Cujo's post:
  • Envy, Ivan Tempski
(09-03-2014, 05:07 PM)Envy Wrote:
I am curious to what annoys people here.

What Annoys me:

Kids with Anonymous Pictures thinking there MLG Hackers.

Sooooo Roach?
The following 4 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • Floodify, Envy, Jono, James_Gaff
(09-03-2014, 05:07 PM)Envy Wrote: Kids with Anonymous Pictures thinking there MLG Hackers.

That.
The following 10 users Like HellShell's post:
  • aviator, Greed^, equal, Fultz, Envy, mgdwszx, Joykill, Tyki Mikk, James_Gaff, Weecow
Blurr.. I'm sure you can all agree with me on this.
EDIT: Does nobody seem to understand that Ivan and I are actually just joking? We talk to Blurr a lot, and we make jokes.
The following 3 users Like Zan's post:
  • Bowiii, Von Tempski, Ivan Tempski