Goodbye Fearless
(11-09-2013, 03:21 AM)LoneWolf Wrote: I think you should openly apologize to Mavis, as you showed her great disrespect in her departing moments.
I'm at least 70% sure that Mavis is a dude.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(11-07-2013, 08:05 AM)Salinsky Wrote: -snip-

Not to mention:
[Image: ElC0GKw.png]

EDIT: It was not only a speedhack, it was a multihack.
He got unbanned a few hours after the ban.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
Drama thread closed.

Bye Mavis, thank you for your time with us and we wish you the best.
Goodbye MavisDracula you were a good member.

However the unpublished evidence has shown that you've tried to override several server settings.

Not in terms of speedhack, aimbot or wallhack but with multiple attempts to crash the server. Although the script or whatever you've been using could've only been used only to test your own server, you didn't remove/disabled it when joining FL.

Your account is your own responsibility and we have a zero-tolerance against any malicious scripts runned on our server.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • DoomDude1, Eisenhorn, Floodify, yarrrs
Farewell,

It is sad to see you leave in fact I followed your case since the very beginning and I have come to my own conclusion which I wont state here and now as I do not want to keep this thread a mess.
I want to honour your farewell and your quiet short stay on Fearless.

and to Narcotic
Narcotic Wrote:You won't be missed, bye bye.
I do not even need to say anything as you were so kind and provided a nice respond
Narcotic Wrote:"What goes around, comes around."
The following 1 user Likes Rahiro's post:
  • Nadrickk
Life isn't always fair. Take care and bye Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Shame to see someone go like this, and it sucks even more to see SA's reply like that.
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Nadrickk, Rahiro, Salinsky
I'm a firm believer in loyalty, when a drug dealer sells drugs to a stranger he is careful of police. When he sells drugs to his brother he is not. He has no reason to be, so why when Mavis helped create and innovate new and imaginative ideas for the server at large did you ban her like a stranger. Not deal with her as a brother, a creater, a friend to the community at large.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 1 user Likes D0ctor's post:
  • Adman
Or we can act like objective adults, realise there is always two sides to a story and stop jumping the admin teams throats and attacking them for taking decisions that are for the better of FL. Of course this would require people to act objectively and not throw around strong words regarding the supposed loyalty of the admin team.
If anything the staff are loyal to Fearless and not anyone member, regardless of how they conducted themselves in the affair they are human beings, not machines to bow to your every whim. They take decisions for the benefit of the server and when someone disagrees with that decision it's like the end of the world. Why is it the player base seems to believe individual members over senior staff and even soulripper? It's absurd, even when they repeatedly sacrifice time from their lives to deliver a service to you for which you behave ungratefully. You also fail to consider that there is a possibility of 'Mavis' lying, and given the attacks FL has sustained it is entirely reasonable to presume that whatever occurred could be construed as related to said attacks. Furthermore it's fairly reasonable that harsh methods might be taken to protect the service some of you love to berate upon.
The following 1 user Likes Eisenhorn's post:
  • Slintfibblas
(11-17-2013, 02:48 AM)Professional_instinct Wrote: I'm a firm believer in loyalty, when a drug dealer sells drugs to a stranger he is careful of police. When he sells drugs to his brother he is not. He has no reason to be, so why when Mavis helped create and innovate new and imaginative ideas for the server at large did you ban her like a stranger. Not deal with her as a brother, a creater, a friend to the community at large.

I'm struggling to understand what exactly you're going on about.
Loyalty is showing allegiance, not hoping your brother doesn't turn you in for selling Crackers or Ah-pen-yen, and I sure f*cking bet you if you two get busted for dealing that shit your brother would leave you in the dust.