Goodbye Fearless
Sad 
Hi all,

First of all I wanna thank you all. It was wonderfull to play with you guys. And also it was a good experience! Surely I wanna thank everybody who commented on my creations for Fearless and say goodbye with a smiling "Thank you!"

I also wanna say something to some People.

First of all:

Spoiler: SoulRipper
Thank you for setting up this awesome server and doing anything to keep up the awesome roleplay community. It was a pleasure to meet and play with other people this gamemode.

Spoiler: Wood Chopper
A real friend. That how I call you. I don't care we know eachother over the Internet, it's just the accept thingy that really awsome. But our story do not end here.

Spoiler: GHOSTK1LL3R
Another awesome dude. It was also really fun to play with u. Sadly it ends here. PS: I like your voice Tounge

Spoiler: DaCrowh
I was hoping your Payday event was ever going to start. Sadly if it's going to start now, you have to find another bank security.

Spoiler: For all the people I missed
I really thank you guys too. It was no experience without you guys

Spoiler: Temar and Termin
I still don't know who's the scripter and who's the modeller. Still I wanna thank you guys for the good work I saw in CityRP. I hope it still go's on for years.

Spoiler: Narcotic
Liar.

Now my leave reason is that I have a perma ban which has the reason "Hacks" that isn't possible cause I don't have any and I never want to use one.
It's sad that they don't believe me while I created such nice and working things (without virusses). Also that they keeps saying that I used hacks. But they didn't say what and why...

If you want to read the whole story: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=38948

Maybe one day they see the light and contact me about the very unfair ban.

Everybody thanks! I will remember my good time @ Fearless.

Greetings and goodbye,
Mavis Dracula (aka. Darrell)
Awh man. I really do trust you here on you saying you did not hack. You don't seem like the guy that would code things for FL then go hack. I will keep in touch on steam! Good luck with future adventures!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Goodbye.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Bye bye.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
The following 1 user Likes Kpred's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
For the short time you were here you seemed to be really into helping and improving the community. I really hope it was a misunderstanding and you are back someday.
The following 1 user Likes Rolorox's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Cya! I never met you but ya seem like a nice person on the forums.
I wish you good luck with your future endeavours and hopefully I will see you back on FL sometime! Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Goodbye.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Man... You were a nice guy. Hope it was a misunderstanding, otherwise goodbye Sad
The following 1 user Likes Ryder's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Goodbye.

The following 1 user Likes Glade's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Damn shame, that. See you.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • De CodeerHeer