For the future!
(11-26-2012, 09:42 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(11-26-2012, 07:47 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: Rangers might lead the way, but it's the Airforce that clears the way.

I've always wanted to be a helichopter pilot in either a Hind or a BlackShark. By far pictures of Air Superiority

XD No Apache there?

Meh, never really liked the Apache, other than shooting it down in ArmA II. If anything though, I'd go with the Cobra/SuperCobra over the Apache
Military air force is pretty cool, except there aren't many jobs free for them in my country.
I'm 17 in the UK. I want to take a gap year and work 6 months in Africa doing missionary's building schools and hospitals and so on. Then go to America for 3 months and work with under privileged children. After that I don't know what I want to do. Ideas are:

- Join the army as an officer (go to the officers college(had an offer there once but my mom made me turn it down))
- Go to UNI to do primary school education (ages 4-11)
- become a website designer for a big company (I do it now for local company's but I would love to go to New York or California to do it there.

At the minute I am on my 2nd year at college doing; Web design and production, Graphics design, Game Design and Production, and Programming.

But in all, I'm just living life today, dealing with things as and when they come.
(11-27-2012, 08:19 AM)Gareth Philp Wrote: I'm 17 in the UK. I want to take a gap year and work 6 months in Africa doing missionary's building schools and hospitals and so on. Then go to America for 3 months and work with under privileged children. After that I don't know what I want to do. Ideas are:

- Join the army as an officer (go to the officers college(had an offer there once but my mom made me turn it down))
- Go to UNI to do primary school education (ages 4-11)
- become a website designer for a big company (I do it now for local company's but I would love to go to New York or California to do it there.

At the minute I am on my 2nd year at college doing; Web design and production, Graphics design, Game Design and Production, and Programming.

But in all, I'm just living life today, dealing with things as and when they come.

Well I salute you sir, not many people (including me) want to take time off to do charity work. Though it is extremely selfish I love a good holiday in the Canary Islands
People actually want to work in army? LOL
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
I'm surprised by the posts in here. I guess I'll take the first step as a "whimp" among the military crew.

I wanna succeed getting my certification for Cisco networking, get a stable job and build up my future. I guess that's all. (1,5 years left!)
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(11-27-2012, 05:55 PM)Martti Wrote: People actually want to work in army? LOL

'LOL' I don't you what you're on about but I'm going to be proud to serve my country, as should every serviceman and servicewoman. The army may be a dangerous job. however it provides a good pay, pension and variety of other guarantees.

(11-27-2012, 06:35 PM)Infernaw Wrote: I'm surprised by the posts in here. I guess I'll take the first step as a "whimp" among the military crew.

I wanna succeed getting my certification for Cisco networking, get a stable job and build up my future. I guess that's all. (1,5 years left!)

HERATIC, BURN!. I was too, nevertheless its nice to see other aspiring people and seeing what they want to do with their life's.
In Denmark you either get a number where you can choose not to join the army, or you get a number where you have to. but it's the basic army thing and you are there for just a few months.

(11-27-2012, 07:05 AM)Biowulf Wrote: Military air force is pretty cool, except there aren't many jobs free for them in my country.

Enter as kamikaze pilot, I'm sure you'll be accepted.
I want to study Medicine and become a Doctor, perhaps going on to be G.P or maybe a Surgeon.
(11-27-2012, 05:55 PM)Martti Wrote: People actually want to work in army? LOL

Go hide back in your cave, flame-troll.