Homophobia.
Tell a straight guy 'youre gay' and he will either laugh and let it go, or be offended and tell you to stfu.

Its like telling someone: 'youre black'

The tone in which its set is to offend someone. How the fuck do you tell someone 'youre gay' without the intention to offend them? Its obvious you don't like gays when you say that. Unless the gay dude says he is gay. You shut up.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(05-08-2021, 11:53 AM)Veronica Wrote: Tell a straight guy 'youre gay' and he will either laugh and let it go, or be offended and tell you to stfu.

The tone in which its set is to offend someone. How the fuck do you tell someone 'youre gay' without the intention to offend them? Its obvious you don't like gays when you say that. Unless the gay dude says he is gay. You shut up.

odds on you not being a woman...
The following 1 user Likes Juul's post:
  • ART
Its crazy how like a year+ ago you could go round freely saying the N word could say anything you wanted it was maddd homophobic, transphobic any of that got brushed over like nothing was crazy times
The following 2 users Like L Y N C H Y's post:
  • ART, EAGLE:)
(05-09-2021, 11:34 AM)L Y N C H Y Wrote: Its crazy how like a year+ ago you could go round freely saying the N word could say anything you wanted it was maddd homophobic, transphobic any of that got brushed over like nothing was crazy times

it’s a yearly rotation it seems. People want a “more serious” rp realm which means they want to say whatever they want without consequences. The admin team agrees and they remove the rule. Then eventually some take it too far and the rule gets added again. I swear this has happened at least 4 times in the time I’ve been here. I’ve always been in the middle of the two. We don’t need kids running around just screaming the n word because they can, but with that, I never understood someone getting banned for months because they called their friend a derogatory term.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • mintblackbeard
the team keep banning for longer than they should for racism/homophobia i brought this up a good few times and it was ignored

-Removed by Steven8ken
(05-08-2021, 08:59 AM)Ranger Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 11:04 PM)Ryan Wrote: If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.
Mfer quoting Joseph Goebbels

"Why are people such snowflakes on this server omg!!!" > Makes an entire thread about a few bans

On a real note, letting a gay dude affect your emotions just for being gay is kinda gay

EDIT: Actually quoting Hitler my bad fellas

why you edit just cuz it quoted hitler ahaha ur so gay
It's very context dependent and as such is hard to comment on, however direct attacks to other players which are said maliciously on based on their personal physical appearance, neurodiversity or sexual attraction shouldn't be allowed in any community.

Saying "you're gay" to someone as an example that you don't agree with appends this negative attitude towards the LGBT community, which again, shouldn't be allowed in any community.

If people are seriously not happy with the way you're communicating, that should be passed to the administrator team to deal with. There's way more other words you can use to describe someone that doesn't involve bringing up a protected group of people.
The following 1 user Likes User 7141's post:
  • Brikaas
(05-09-2021, 11:27 AM)Juul Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 11:53 AM)Veronica Wrote: Tell a straight guy 'youre gay' and he will either laugh and let it go, or be offended and tell you to stfu.

odds on you not being a woman...

i bet you dont own a tesla or a juul
The following 2 users Like Chech's post:
  • Veronica, Grizzly
(05-09-2021, 11:34 AM)L Y N C H Y Wrote: Its crazy how like a year+ ago you could go round freely saying the N word could say anything you wanted it was maddd homophobic, transphobic any of that got brushed over like nothing was crazy times

You do realize there are LGBT members on this server. and hold influence in the admin team?
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(05-10-2021, 07:38 AM)Veronica Wrote:

Minges like you who abused this privilege is the reason why it got taken away.

The only in-game interaction I've had with you is you coming up to me and calling me multiple racial slurs lmao
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • Juul