GashN1ght
Reported User(s): GashN1ght

Reported User's SteamID: N/A

Date & Time (GMT): 25/03/2021 @ 22:50 GMT

Summary of the incident
Me and my friend Eimantas were in our base when we was randomly raided by you guessed it members of DevKey, what a surprise. They indicated no reason for the raid as the door was blown off and they started shooting, Eimantas died however they dragged me around for a while where the SWAT unit in question saw and heard what was happening as he was across the street then proceeded to come over to us. He then laughed as I asked him to help as it's his job, you know helping citizens when being attacked and threatened by armed individuals, then walked off and said good luck. I should of expected this as he is also in DevKey and was doing nothing in an earlier situation when the police confronted the DevKey members at MTL with guns drawn to all of them and they did nothing when the DevKey members were completely outnumbered but the police did nothing about the stolen cars which was what i assume was the reason for the raid in the first place, instead they just went back to the Nexus. Just fed up of members of this clan getting away with literally everything- This is continued off a sit i was in with Davey when the server crashed.

Evidence - (not sure if the links are working, I have them saved if the person overlooking the PR wants them on Steam as evidence for my case).
[Image: 9qlOBzp] 

[Image: peK0znS]
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
can you send me those images so I can punish the members inside of the corporation as well? thanks.
Again, I do not tolerate rule break from members of my organization, people will also get punished inside of the organization by a strike system when breaking fearless rules.
Player report reviewed.

Please fix your report so that it includes the SteamID of the reported user as well as evidence of the alleged rule breaks. Additionally, could you make your incident summary more concise as it's not very clear as to what went down.

Thank you.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(03-26-2021, 12:18 AM)Lewwings Wrote: Player report reviewed.

Please fix your report so that it includes the SteamID of the reported user as well as evidence of the alleged rule breaks. Additionally, could you make your incident summary more concise as it's not very clear as to what went down.

Thank you.
I was unable to acquire the Steam id because the individual left the server after the incident as the Admin who I was in a sit with was unable to find the user in question. However this is his profile that i found from searching his name https://steamcommunity.com/id/GashNight  Essentially, I was being raided by members of DevKey who gave no reason for the raid at all- GashN1ght (the user in question) was a SWAT unit who didn't bother helping me being tied up, he came over to us laughed when i made a plea for help, said good luck and walked away, even though the raiders had weapons equipped and were visible. He did nothing to help and sided with DevKey who he is apart of. 
Hopefully these links work regarding the evidence: https://imgur.com/unxJ41S and https://imgur.com/wMRHAB7
I can't jump to a conclusion based off of 2 pictures and a basic summary. If you could upload a video of this unfolding, I could come to a proper conclusion.

Boonan

(03-28-2021, 12:03 AM)Lewwings Wrote: I can't jump to a conclusion based off of 2 pictures and a basic summary. If you could upload a video of this unfolding, I could come to a proper conclusion.

Boonan
So... in total there are 3 people there who hostage you... and 1 swat...

There is no sound in the video for whatever reason and you cant see what the other 2 people are doing.
To me it literally looks like the swat couldn't do anything... weapon on safe and probably a gun to him which is FearRP

Everything I'm seeing in this video does not look like a rule break.
Player report approved.

Despite the lack of audio, it can clearly been seen that GashN1ght was under no form of FearRP as he was communicating with those hostaging Boonan, was not constrained himself, and even had his own weapon out. This does suggest to me that there was some form of collaboration involved between those actively roleplaying as DevKey members and GashN1ght, most likely motivated by those involved being in the same organisation.

This is allowing criminal behaviour to occur, and as a SWAT member who is not 'corrupt', this sways my opinion on the case as there is no valid explanation as to why GashN1ght did not intervene or attempt any sort of action, as opposed to just running off. As a result, a stern warning will be issued out to Gash in regards to this sort of behaviour, and I expect them to live up to the appropriate standards of roleplay, given the fact that he has over 260 hours at this point.

A final concluding note to Devas: You are not involved with this case at all beyond being in the same organisation as the accused, therefore you should not be posting here at all. Read up on the guidelines for player reports here.

Closed.

Moved
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.