Tim
Reported User(s): Tim

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:192529993

Date & Time (GMT): 25/2/21 @ 04:31 GMT

Summary of the incident
Tim is withholding a complete video in a PR which was cut down to make me look bad.

In the player report Tim has said:
"There is no "full video" of the conversation. As you will see at 0:07 of the video, Thomas said "record this" and I simply started recording and stopped when you had stopped talking."

But when you look at the video you can see that in no way he stopped recording exactly when the video stopped as he was at that time busy typing in chat.

The video is also conveniently cut down to the exact frame the video would make me look bad.

Evidence
Link to the PR: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=98053
You are really aren’t making yourself look any better with these attempts to get either unbanned or me banned for something you did. You said what you said, uncut or not what you said is still racist which is still against the rules. As conn said before there’s no excuse for it. I didn’t cut it to make you say those words either you did that yourself. It’s still racist and still against the rules. Plus there’s no need to withhold evidence when all the evidence needed is within those 10 seconds. Any more evidence would just make you look even more bad because you were racist even before I was recording.
[Image: TimSig2.png]
If anything you should receive a ban from the forums for making continuous worthless attempts to either get unbanned or get me banned. Which none of those will be happening. Your wasting not only your time but poor Conns time because he has to go deny your other post too and probably say a few words to go with it.
There’s also this thing called a hot key which can be pressed while typing.
You are not making yourself look better by withholding the rest of the video. you did not use a hotkey, you were busy typing in chat.
Stop lying to the courthouse, me and youself.
You can keep on saying that all you want. I’m just gonna have to start copying and pasting everything I’ve said, because that’s all you know how to say. Even if there were “more” to the video you still said what you said. You were still racist, you are racist. It would still include that part. It would still be considered racist. You would still be banned. You are banned. Deal with it and stop making the same petty excuse.
I will as well. You have abused the courthouse and are withholding information, please stop replying and let an admin handle your withholding information with the proper method: a ban.
Your logic is ludicrous, crazy. You think that if the video is “cut” it somehow makes you innocent? That it will justify or better yet erase what you said? It won’t. You said what you said, it was racist, you are racist. You were banned and it’s gonna stay that way. Hell it should be extended. So you continue to enjoy your current “method” of your 6 day ban. Because you deserve it.
This report is about you withholding information and lying about having cut down the video.
Yeah I know what the report is about, I’m not “withholding” anything. However I wish I had recorded more because you were racist even before those 10 seconds and it would of just been more evidence against you if anything. Your pretty much asking for more evidence against yourself which isn’t smart. I’d deliver if I had it believe me. I’d love to. Withholding evidence however won’t erase what you said or justify it either and that’s what your looking for. What you said was racist, which is against the rules. You broke them. Nothing you said or did before I was recording could justify what you said either.