Reported User(s): Devas

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61182541

Date & Time (GMT): 24/2/2021 @ 02:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Devas being very racist.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/P8brDB8_vEE
[Image: TimSig2.png]
Devas, you have 24 hours to comment before this is approved.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

It's all about context, show the full video from the start of the conversation.

I would like Tim to get punished for messing with evidence and taking proof out of context.
There is no "full video" of the conversation. As you will see at 0:07 of the video, Thomas said "record this" and I simply started recording and stopped when you had stopped talking.
(02-25-2021, 02:00 PM)Devas Wrote: It's all about context, show the full video from the start of the conversation.

I would like Tim to get punished for messing with evidence and taking proof out of context.

Do your best to explain the context, seeing as we can't get any more from Tim.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

Before I had started recording, Devas asked us if racism was allowed on the server and we said no, after he said that he doesn’t believe in racism. Thomas asked him why and he started being racist, that’s when Thomas told me to start recording, and that’s what he said in the video.
So what actually happened...

During talking to them about me raiding Tim, I was asking if racism was allowed, to which they said no.
Then they asked why I was asking and if I was gonna say the n-word.

Them asking about the n-word after I asked if racism was allowed sparked a conversation about racism.

In the conversation, we talked about what racism is. I believe saying the n-word does not make you a racist.
Instead hating a group of people because of their race is. In the conversation, I gave an example of what I would consider racist unlike someone saying the n-word.

Out of respect for server rules and people's feelings, I will not say the n-word and have also not done so.

What was said in the video was my example and because of a war between me and Tim, he decided to take this out of context to try to get me banned.
“Example” or not it was racist and this idea of “war” that you have between me and you isnt the case at all, you keep breaking the rules and I keep recording it, if you get away with this one I have a nice clip of you CMDing Thomas.
You and I both know you were recording from the start and holding back further evidence, and that you have lied in your PR.

We also both know that this conversation did not hurt anyone, and was just a conversation about our beliefs in what is and is not racist. I do not appreciate you taking this so far out of context to where you make it seem like I'm just another racist person who is screaming racist shit around the server.

For the CDM, first of all, it was accidental, and if you recorded that (which happened not far after) you have now officially lied about stopping recording after what I said.

You are trying to get me banned because you are mad that I raided you twice for valid reasons.
I haven’t lied at all. Your lying now, I got on on video getting into your vehicle, running him over and getting out instantly and saying it was an “accident” l, that will be for another PR though, I’m done bickering back and forth.